LF Late Night PST AOTC Guild

Looking for a true late night guild focused on AOTC that will then look to dip toe into Mythic. Preferably 10 PM start or later. Will play or Horde or Alliance!

Hey man! you never listed what timezone. Add me at Frozen#1151

Lets talk.

PST. Listed in the title but I probably should’ve said in the post as well!

Oh sorry man. I r smrt lol xD

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST

• Contact on Discord:
    Wolf {Ruff}#0354
    Grymkhaos Badazz#9521

We are looking for player to raid in Shadowlands. Our current goal is to get AOTC asap and move into mythic progression. we are looking for players who are not only capable on a single character, but able to play two. Come SL we are looking to down as many Mythic bosses as we can. as such, we would like to be able to change out raid comp if needed. If possible, we would like each raider to have an ALT comparable to their main.

Aside from raiding we are a group of people who are looking to play wow together. We want a community of like minded player willing to not just raid but do other forms of content. Not just log in for raid and log out each week.

Hey Voidelf! We fit your raiding schedule if you’d be interested!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg /JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397