LF Late night horde raiding guild

LF a late night horde guild. Raids would have to be 10 PM PST or later, Monday thru Friday, or 8 PM PST or later Sat/Sun. Hoping to find a guild that meets this criteria on WRA!

edit: also open to a morning raid guild.

1 Like

We are older aged players rebuilding. However our night crew is growing rapidly. We also have people from different parts of the world so when one side is sleeping the other side is awake. You could check is out see if enough are on at your play times for you to make it home.

1 Like

Know you’re rebuilding, but if the guild did plan on raiding eventually, what times/days do you think it would most likely be?

If you are looking for a late night Raiding guild we wont be that for you. I apologize. I do think there is one on the server. I would suggest changing the title of your post. Looking for late night raiding guild then someone could steer you in the right direction. Good Luck!!!

thanks for the suggestion! would also be open to a guild that raids in the morning!

bump, still hoping/looking

still hoping to find a home on WRA, back for shadowlands!
LF late night weekdays (10 PM PST or later start time) or sat/sun weekend raiding guild. Just looking for a fun group to raid with.