LF Late night guild

due to working night shift im a casual player lf guild to run mythic and raid into the future just came back to w.o.w. or if anybody has info on sever good for late night. im in central time zone, I have both horde and alliance

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you! :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are though! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 3/8 M Eternal Palace
11/12 N 3/12 H Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for a resto shaman and Mage dps. Any other dps are still welcome to apply

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods
Angry Assignments

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/12N

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Mage
Balance Druid with Resto OS
Elemental Shaman (preferably with Resto OS)
Shadow Priest
WW Monk
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a recently formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hello their we might be a good fit for you as most of us are just getting back into the game after taking off last tier 8.2. Please give our information a look and see if we would be a good fit for you

US-Alliance-Stormrage
Our late night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!
Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Melee DPS

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~ Ideally Holy Paladin and Disc Priest
    ~ Closed to Mistwever Monk
    Also looking for a swing Healer

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an
exceptional 20 people we will dabble in Mythic but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

Hello, we are recruiting and looking for healers:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

oops, didn’t notice I posted already earlier today