LF Late Night EST

I’m looking for a guild that raids Late Night (starting at 11pm or later) for Shadowlands. I’m looking to play Rogue but can also swap to Ele Sham if RDPS is needed. Horde or Alliance doesn’t matter, server doesn’t really matter I can always swap and do transfers. I would like to be trying “cutting edge” content but honestly just seeking a home to see the content and enjoy the game.

I’m available any night except for Wednesday and Thursday from 1130pm to 230am, those nights I am already raiding in EverQuest with a guild I have been with 2+ years and don’t want to give up those relationships.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi friend!

Lost in the Folds raids at 10:30PM - 2:00AM EST on Fri/Sat. If those times are okay, we’d love to have you for our mythic team. We’ll be progressing mythic after we clear heroic to see just how far we can go. We have a few CE Legion raiders under our wing and a few with experience in between.

Please feel free to add my btag: Beaupeep#11607 for more info if you want :smiley:

Beau

Hello Nuunno! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Team 6 is seeking an Elemental Shaman! Hit me up if we interest you! contact info in the post!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-no-refunds-18-spots-left-6-teams-5-mythic-and-1-heroic-join-us/722131

Hi! I am the GM of a 4/12M guild that raids from 11 PM - 2 AM EST on Fridays and Saturdays. We just moved to Mal’Ganis for better recruiting and economy after being on Stormreaver for the past few years. I’d love to sit down and talk with you about raiding with us. We would love to have a rogue, as we haven’t had a consistent one for quite a while now.

In Ny’alotha, we were 4/12 M, and we’ve finished AOTC in every tier of Legion and BFA content. Before starting any mythic, we also consistently complete the Glory achievements for the raid and get our mounts.

We want to hit the ground running in Shadowlands if possible, so if you’re interested in raiding with us, just send us a message on Discord (Petrus#4283) or in game (Petrus#1200 or Petrus-Mal’Ganis, or one of the other officers on Mairelle-Mal’Ganis or Elyta-Mal’Ganis).