LF larger guild for M+ and maybe raiding

Been solo all of SLs looking for a guild to call home for DF mainly looking to M+ and make friends raiding is a maybe as I can only raid Wednesday/Thursday nights due to work

Hi Helvayne, “Loyal Beyond Blood” may be just what your looking for. We have 2 guilds merged together on Stormrage “Loyal and Loyalty”. For M+, we have 2 officers. One handles low keys and the other high keys. if any of them are on our Discord, they will run members on anything that they need, plus members online will post their keys if they want to run them w/ other guildies. As for raiding, we were doing W/Th nights 7-10pm est., but recently our raid lead left for some RL issues, so we have been searching for a new one. We could go back to those days and times once we find someone who wants to lead us, but that would depend when new raid lead could lead the team and who could meet at said days and times. Everyone is friendly here, and Discord is used to schedule events instead of calendar. If we sound perfect for you, I’m online almost every day in the afternoons and sometime early eves. for more info/invite. If you can’t catch me for an invite, we are also on guild finder and can be invited into our guild through there.