LF kyrian balance

Horde looking to make late glad push. Super dedicated and can play at any hour. LF someone that also wants first glad and work on it together. Not a rager

will send feet pics

axl86#1810

No boomys on these forums. Sorry man.
(Go horde)

how could u rage while playing the best comp in the game

3 Likes

When buttons aren’t pressed lol

i remember months ago you told me moonkin was sub optimal and i strongly disagreed with you
you played moonkin/arms and claimed it was uphill

your opinion was based on representation

nothing changed and kyrian druid got slightly more exposure
and instantly it’s recognized as likely the most meta defining thing in the entire game for the season
i’d go as far as to say kitty and moonkindh / moonkinwar have nearly no bad matchups but can lose to rmps that are 10x better than them or wps sometimes

i hope this serves as a reminder that representation means literally nothing ever in any circumstance

5 Likes

qft

I have never ever claimed rep for anything of the sort. Genuinely, I just can’t believe you in that regard at all. Like feral is a super strong spec but isn’t popular. Obvious things.

And kyrian leggo being busted doesn’t mean boomy as a spec is. I stand by that it’s not. For example, only Kyrian boomy is sought after. No one wants necro or anything.

Also boomy war hpriest is what I ran and that’s def not a meta comp. Also where did that even come from? The whole thing I mean. I didn’t provoke this, or intend to anyway.

i am horde lol idk why it won’t update i switched to horde on this over a week ago and all my other 15 toons are horde

Oh okay lol. Well I can play some games with ya if you want, unless you definitely want a team of first glads to push together. I get that.

oh no i don’t care about that really i just figured i’d have to pick from my xp level or down since kyrian balance isn’t very prevalent. Would gladly take any help i could get. my new name is axldh-tichondrius. i’m in full 259 well except my trinket but thats just like 10 agi i’m missing

axl86#1810

would be greatly appreciated

:raising_hand_man: :raising_hand_man:

Are you signing up? i don’t really have feet pics to give but i can find some on google

I threw ya an invite.

1 Like

After the last 2 weeks of our life you’ll aid a DH? I’m going to sneak a blood sample while you’re sleeping and test to see if you’re Jesus or something, you’re way too wholesome to be human.

:joy: hey man I separate player from class. Just like all the bm hunters. It’s not their fault it’s enticing to play :yum:

1 Like

Not me. If someone told me they played DH IRL I’d trip them then drop a People’s Elbow into their chin. xD

I mean, and I wouldn’t blame you for that man. I’d just ask if you wanted to queue later and hope we can kill some dhs lol.

1 Like

Best comp in the game is rmp

It’s mostly satire. I leave my grudges in-game.

he’s super nice. i honestly thought it was just a nice gesture and that i wouldn’t hear back but i logged in today and i get a message and it’s Flapz. He’s basically on the same level as Flopdru to me now

1 Like