LF Keys and Raid team!

Hunter /w 2k IO LF a laid-back M+ and raid team! I have a plethora of experience from ALL expansions! I am very willing to switch to Alliance or stay Horde! Please message here or add me on B.Net PerkyPenguin#1639.

US-Illidan

We are a small group of friends looking to find more friends to form an organized and progressive raid team. We like to Raid/M+ and do some pvp(mostly for fun). We like a 3-day raid schedule. Our preferred raid days and times are as follows. Tues./Wed./Thurs. from 7:30cst-10:30cst. We also have leadership roles to fill for interested and qualified players.

ABOUT US

We are just everyday working-class people who have real lives and jobs. But we also enjoy Raiding/M+ and other activities WoW has to offer. We like to hang out with like-minded players and enjoy the company of others during our time in WoW. We aren’t easily offended by off color jokes. We don’t take anything to seriously outside of raid. And most of all we just want to have a ton of fun while playing the game no matter what content we are doing. It’s not a job it’s a video game.

RAID ENVIRONMENT

We are serious enough during raids to get the kills we are wanting to achieve. But not so serious we can’t laugh things off during the tough nights or bad pulls. We want to achieve Aotc. And move into progression on mythic content once that is accomplished. We expect our leadership positions as well as our raiders to do the proper research for each fight. Have the proper add-ons. Know you BiS gear. Have proper enchants on your gear. Bring consumables for each and every raid.

Current Progress: 7/8N 2/8H

Looking for:

Tank: Closed

Healers: Closed

DPS: Open
High Priority Ranged:
Mage
Warlock
Hunter

High Priority Melee:
DPS DK

We encourage skilled as well as casual players to join. Also looking for M+ players.

We also offer a guild/discord community so that you can enjoy content with us while not being pressured to change faction/server.

We look forward to speaking to you and answering any questions you may have.

B-Tag

GM/Healing Officer: Borden#11825

Officer/RL: Drty#1552

Dps Officer: DoonieKing#1801

Hi DRTY,
I am a 394 destro warlock and 394 BM/MM Hunter LF a casual guild for normal/heroic progression. What you have posted looks to be a potentially good fit for me. What would be the next steps to take?

Hello Rucksack!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.

Hello Rucksack!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We are looking for more ranged dps for our AOTC focused progression team and would like to invite you to check us out. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. (Every other Monday is a fun run in Normal) We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey man, added you!

Hello!!

HardcoreCasuals is an AoTC-focused guild recently established and looking to add more to our team! We play at a 2.0 – 2.5K .io level, and raid heroic, and are transitioning into casual Mythic. We maintain a high level of play while honoring our real-life commitments. M+ and raids are our focus, but if you are interested in simply being a part of an active, fun, chill community, hit us up.

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday at 8:00-11:00 PM EST.

Our recruitment needs are below. Please note we offer server transfers for the right candidates!

TANKS: Closed

HEALERS: Closed

MELEE DPS: Open

• DH
  • DK

RANGED DPS: OPEN
ANY are welcome to apply with a strong preference to:

• Lock
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Lock :wink:

WHO ARE WE?

• We have fun! We like to joke around and poke fun at one another, but when it comes down to it, it’s crunch time.
  • We help out! We offer in-depth analysis of parses to improve your game. We assist with consumables, enchants, walkthroughs.
  • We Raid! Our aim is to establish a team to achieve AoTC. Feasts and phials will be provided by the guild.
  • We key! Whether you’re someone with 2.5k+ .io or someone with little experience when it comes to keys, we’re always looking for people keen to run keys and hit KSM with.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR

• People who want to be part of a community that knows how to joke around but take the boss pulls seriously.
  • M+ interest.
  • Be part of a team and improve on their performance.

If you are interested, hit us up here, or in game:

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Thanks for reading, look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Hudsun,
I am in the market for a warlock!
If you like, check out my post:
Hello!!

HardcoreCasuals is an AoTC-focused guild recently established and looking to add more to our team! We play at a 2.0 – 2.5K .io level, and raid heroic, and are transitioning into casual Mythic. We maintain a high level of play while honoring our real-life commitments. M+ and raids are our focus, but if you are interested in simply being a part of an active, fun, chill community, hit us up.

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday at 8:00-11:00 PM EST.

Our recruitment needs are below. Please note we offer server transfers for the right candidates!

TANKS: Closed

HEALERS: Closed

MELEE DPS: Open

• DH
  • DK

RANGED DPS: OPEN
ANY are welcome to apply with a strong preference to:

• Lock
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Lock :wink:

WHO ARE WE?

• We have fun! We like to joke around and poke fun at one another, but when it comes down to it, it’s crunch time.
  • We help out! We offer in-depth analysis of parses to improve your game. We assist with consumables, enchants, walkthroughs.
  • We Raid! Our aim is to establish a team to achieve AoTC. Feasts and phials will be provided by the guild.
  • We key! Whether you’re someone with 2.5k+ .io or someone with little experience when it comes to keys, we’re always looking for people keen to run keys and hit KSM with.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR

• People who want to be part of a community that knows how to joke around but take the boss pulls seriously.
  • M+ interest.
  • Be part of a team and improve on their performance.

If you are interested, hit us up here, or in game:

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Would love to chat,

Thanks,

1 Like

Hi Rucksack - We’re creating an AOTC raid team here at Spun along with M+teams for Season one. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Hey Arth, I sent you a request on Discord!

1 Like

Hi there!

We are currently looking to expand our roster this season with a few more bodies to push for a heroic raz kill. Please inquire within if you are looking for cool vibes, laid back atmosphere, and play with some good talented players…

Hey! You sound like the perfect fit for my guild!

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 7/8H 8/8N

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)
    -Priority to: Mage & Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765