LF Horde or Alliance guild

Howdy!

After taking some time to figure out which class I want to main, I decided I am going to main DK and focus on a Hunter as well. So now that I figured that out, I am ready to jump back into the game and start leveling my classes!

I am looking for a Horde or Alliance guild that is casual, social and doesnt mind teaching a returning player the ropes. Also one that likes to do all aspects of the game. Im normally on after 6pm PST so I am hoping to stay with a guild that is PST or has activity around that time. I want to get into raiding in Shadowlands as a DPS, I will be gearing my tank offspec to help as well. I have little to no raiding experience, and no tanking experience in WoW.

Thanks!

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Good morning Zyeg,

Not sure if you’re open to a slightly later raid schedule, but if you are, <Dusk to Dawn> is recruiting. We are a growing, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to just the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We also run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding. We’ve also started doing mechagon hard modes and raid achievements. If it sounds like a good fit, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey there! You sound like a great fit for our crew - feel free to ping me if you have questions/concerns!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Are you looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company ! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

We have a whole youtube channel devoted to teaching newer/returning players the ropes.

Good morning mate! If swapping to Alliance works, Junction may be the place for you!

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] newly revived guild is now recruiting any and all players!

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Raid days at the moment are scheduled for Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: EliteFourLance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for quality players to join our ranks. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326