LF home in Shadowlands

Hello, been playing on and off since burning crusade. Havent been able to put much time into bfa due to real life issues. Really wanting to invest some time into SL for high end raiding and M+ pushing. Prefer to play Holy Pally, but willing to switch if needed. My raiding times would be M-W 6-10pst and Sat 12-4.

1 Like

Hey there, we’re not an absolute top-end guild but we are needing a Holy Paladin to finish off our healer core going into Shadowlands so i thought I’d reach out to see if we would be a good fit. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that’s been around for awhile, we raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST. If this sounds interesting to you and the times work please feel free to put in an app on our guild site which will be linked in our guild info, hope to hear from ya!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Hello there!

We’d love us a holy pally.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi! I am from Dark Ascent on Arygos. We are an AOTC guild with a large active community of players who are mature and have been playing together for a long time.

We have a core raid for heroic, a fun run night, active M+ key nights, and a core group pushing M+ content. Our raid nights are currently W-F, 9-11pm EST. In general we are a fun guild that supports each other, and there is always something going on.

f you are interested feel free to reach out to me on disc at Grumps#3985. Hope to hear from you soon!