LF Home for SL

Hi peeps still haven’t found a guild, keep getting screwed over :smiley: Still trying to find a guild for SL. Would prefer AOTC but not opposed to pushing CE. Looking to main Warrior and alt Spriest/Hunter for SL. Currently am playing Hunter/Warrior/Priest/DH but am basically done with BFA. Will be going into SL head first though. Don’t want to raid past midnight CST as that’s my cutoff for RL things. I am 3/12M and have gotten Shad’har to 20%. 7/8H EP and am going to clear every tier in SL. Look forward to talking to some peeps :smiley: Maddexx#7427 on discord and Scythe#12302 on BNet

1 Like

Hey Maddexx,

I’m going to drop some copy pasta for you. If it sounds like a good fit, please reach out to us!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-casual raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

1 Like

Lex I talked to you last night :stuck_out_tongue:

Newly formed guild and just started playing alliance after years of horde. If new interests you

DLAres#1711

If you’re looking to step things up -

Heya Maddex,

If you’re open to rolling Horde we have a place for you.

Avenoir is a newly formed guild Horde side on Wyrmrest Accord, looking to bolster it’s ranks for raiding and M+ in Shadowlands. Our members are veteran players and have AOTC for Nya’lotha. Currently we are in need of all roles for raid. Our focus is to casually progress heroic raiding content and achieve all timed M+15 dungeons each tier, making sure our members are included in this content if that is their goal. We would like to form a close knit community with our members so that we can grow and be successful.

Raid times:
Currently looking at Friday evenings with a start time of 5/8pm PST/EST (most of our members are CT/EST right now).

What we need:
Off-Tank - Looking for a Blood DK or Brewmaster, but all classes considered
DPS - looking for ranged (looking for S. Priest & Mage, but all classes considered), melee and dps willing to offspec/have another toon ready for healing or tanking if needed for back-up
Heals - Looking for Resto Druid or Holy Pally, but all classes considered

Who to contact:
GM: Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

Raid Lead: Soulprison-WyrmrestAccord // Alone#1280 (battletag)

Officer: Bohaî-WyrmrestAccord // jfro#1674 (battletag)

2 Likes

Hey there Maddexx, like Soulprison posted before me it sounds like we might be the guild to try! We’re not planning to do much more in BfA except bolster our ranks for SL raiding and M+ dungeons! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

1 Like

v

1 Like

added ya.

Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members.

If your interested add my b-tag buttercup#1858 or accept my request lol. Also we’re horde. and on bleeding-hollow.

1 Like

Hey! I am currently looking to find 1-2 solid melee to join our core! Come check us out! Thank you!

MM is an end game mythic COMMUNITY. We are focused on building and growing as a community and teaching new/returning players get into raiding or M+. We are looking for players that are like minded and wanting to join a community and contribute to the guilds success.

NOW on that note we are still rounding out our Mythic raid roster for the end of BFA so we can push into SL. Our raid team is focused on CE progression for SL and future tiers. Our current progression is:

12/12N 12/12H 4/12M Nya.

Raid days/times:

Tues/wed/thur: 9pm-12am EST.

HIGH Priority:
3-4 Ranged dps

Mage
Warlock
Hunters

Any exceptional DPS

1-2 Healers with OS

Priest
MW Monk

We do run heroic clears for alts or more casual raiders as well to teach mechanics so they can be involved in end game content without having to pug.

Like I said at the start, we are looking for like minded players to help build a community on a server and not just be a “body” in raid.

If this interest you our guild is on Dalaran-Alliance so a faction/realm transfer is needed to join our mythic team. If you would like to check us out before committing which is PERFECTLY fine, you are more then welcomed to talk with me in game and possibly come to one of our heroic clears.

MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO TALK FURTHER:
Zerorez#11983 Raid Officer/Recruiting Officer

1 Like

Sent you guys requests.

is recruiting NEW MEMBERS for Shadowlands! We are looking for motivated, goal-oriented players to push Mythic Raid content. We are in need of more RDPS & Healers, but all are welcome! Raid Times are Tue/Wed 11PM-2AM.

Hi Maddex,

Mint is a Tues/Weds 9pm EST to 12am EST (12/12M) guild based on Stomrage.

We are currently interested in recruiting a DPS Warrior for Shadowlands. We also realized we may be something a little more serious that what you are looking for. However, we believe anyone can push for CE as long as you have the drive.

If you wish to discuss this further feel free to add me on Discord: Ghostdonkey#1710

Cheers!

Some more information about us can be found here: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Mint

Hey Maddexx! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

[H][US] [Emerald Dream] Guild with AOTC core looking for CE in Shadowlands

[US - Horde]
We are looking for people who are AOTC. And looking to push into Mythic during Shadowlands. The goal is to get better and help each other out and get CE for every tier possible. But to get famed slayer by the last tier if possible. We mostly need DPS a couple healers and maybe a tank. If you’re chill and want a solid group to do content outside of raiding and getting BiS with as well we might be for you.
Current schedule subject to change tuesday and thursday 8pm-11pm CST.

You can hit me up on disc Patrickrick#5222 or Bnet ironfistt#1872

Hey! I’m a recruiter with ~DadBod~, an AOTC guild of working adults and seasoned WoW veterans looking to recruit talented players for Shadowlands. It looks like you might be a fit! For SL progression we’ll be running Heroic 2-3 times a week (T/Th/(M) – 9:30 PM EST), with the potential for Mythic progression. We are also active in Mythic+ and PvP. If you want to know more, feel free to reach out on Discord at Achulhu#0241.

aid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793