LF Home - been solo for too long

Hi all

Curious if any guilds out there are looking for a new addition to your family? I am an “older player” and have traveled these great lands of Warcraft since 2005. Yes you read that right, 2005. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I am definitely up for anything (M’s, Dungeons, Raids, PvP - love me some PvP :)) but mostly I just want to meet new people and help whenever I can. I am a busy dad and a data scientist with Microsoft but still find time to log on and say hi. This is one of my many 60’s and would be willing to move servers. I love discord and being able to hear jokes and laughs.

So hit me up if you need a long term addition to your team - to your family.

Cheers,
Yash

2 Likes

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

1 Like

Hey there Yashios I would love to chat with you about our family on the Eredar Server cluster called Chaos Manifesto. If you are still looking for a new home please feel free to add me on Discord : Sinafay#3443 or btag: Kitsune#1784

1 Like

Greetings Yash,

I’m Liatra of Inside Voices, an Alliance guild on Cenarion Circle. We’re a group of friends that formed the guild early into this expansion, and though it’s relatively new many of us have been playing World of Warcraft since launch and have in-game / real-life friendships stretching back many years.

Since the guild’s inception we’ve made some new friends and have cultivated a very laid back atmosphere. Like you, many are busy with life and work, but some find time to fit raiding and some mythics into their schedule. We raid twice a week and have a third night for mythics. Of course these aren’t mandatory, we’re mostly just looking to add people who fit our vibe.

If you’d like to chat- Ith#1467 (battle.net), Ith#9059 (discord)

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Hi there! If you’re interested in potentially transfering factions, I’d love to talk to you about The Librarians! It sounds like we could be a really good fit for you. Feel free to hit me up on Discord at penciltea#4344 for more information. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Well met, Yashios! If you would consider a server xfer and faction swap, lemme know if this piques your interest…

Tabula Rasa is an Alliance guild looking for active players who love to do everything. Mythic+, PvP, casual raiding, questing, leveling alts, playing the AH, hunting transmog, getting achievements, anything and everything!

We raid for 2 hours on Mondays starting at 7PM Central. We have an active disc server for chatting and sharing content. We also try to have guild events outside of WoW, like party game nights and movie/tv watch parties.

If you are looking for a multigenerational, no pressure, casual home give us a shout! We would love to have yah! Inclusivity is our priority. Bottom line, it’s all about having fun.

Tabula Rasa (Latin for “clean slate”) living on Burning Blade - Lightning’s Blade - Malygos - Garona - Icecrown - Onyxia

First 5 bosses in Sanctum down, need heals to keep pushing. Most guildies are completing +10 keys, and a few are +15.

PST: Mojosan-BurningBlade or in Discord at Mojosan#6073

1 Like

Indeed, server transfers are where it’s at- although I’m trying to stay open minded about the communities. It’s been helpful when the communities have a discord to get to know people, but they often grow so fast.

we are a small group of life-longers & half old timers, who are mostly individually driven but enjoy each other’s company and support each other when we can.

We pride ourselves in being a safe environment for all, and staying connected in discord whether your subscription is active or not.

Personally, I’d love to have a few more people for dungeons, but would not leave a safe environment for that <3

Good luck in your search… Our time is valuable these days, and it can be hard if your heart becomes invested in a group without the same mindset. <3

I think this is our most recent posting, but feel free to poke here or anywhere if something catches your eye.

1 Like

Good morning!!
We are a very laid back group of older players on Wrymrest. I will copy our post and you can feel free to check us out if you have some time!!

1 Like

Hi there Yash,

I hope you’re still looking - I have a close-knit guild I’m recruiting for on the Thrall server named Assault. Many of us have been playing for a long time, probably as long as you have been, though this guild has been around since Battle for Dazaralor.

We are mostly a raiding guild that casually dabbles in M+ (some people are definitely more invested than others) and PvP is very rare, but if that’s something you’re passionate about, you could be the spark that lights that fire in people who have an interest in it.

A lot of our guildies have families and kiddos, I’m one of the youngest members at 28. We do understand that real life takes priority and we are very active in Discord.

Check out the full guild spam below and if you think the stars align, I’d love to chat further with you in-game via my Battle.net.

Best,
Liim

1 Like

Might as well through us into the mix. We are alliance though.

1 Like

Although Descendants of Lore is an alliance guild, if that isn’t a deal breaker you may feel at home with our guild. I will leave our spam below, and if you would like to speak further feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

3/10 H
7/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1-2 healers. Specifically non pally classes (we already have 2). Would also love to see a Windwalker Monk and/or Fury/Arms Warrior to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455