LF [H/maybe A] Socially Active/Semi-Hardcore PvE Guild

Hi y’all!

I am looking for a social and fun guild that has an active amount of PvE content (keys and heroic/mythic progression). My characters are all Horde, but with the introduction of cross-faction play soon I am open to switching to Alliance if the fit seems right.

A little bit about me is that I am a 25y/o enby who works in retail typically, so my personal schedule is sporadic which isn’t letting me raid as reliably as I would like to. I am currently getting a temporary schedule that will give me more time to be in WoW. I was a 3/10M BM hunter & raid lead in SoD and went on hiatus when our guild disbanded.

Ideally, the guild I want to find would have heroic raid runs or mythic runs about 3 times a week (8-11EST is ideal), with most being weekday runs. Beyond that, mythic+ is fun for me and so I am hoping to be involved in those as well! The guild would also have social aspects to support members not directly involved in raiding or M+ as a side thing.

Disc and Bnet is Kyarel#1931 feel free to message me on either.

Hello Kyarel, Sounds like you might fit right, ill also add your btag in :slight_smile:
Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est
Civil Engineers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes.
If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for!
We are currently looking to add more skilled dps to our roster (especially you ranged dps’ers) of basically any variety atm. As long as you can play it well, doesn’t really matter what you play. We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing. Plus we have an Ed Sheeran look-a-like!
So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.
Having a chat never hurt anyone :wink:
You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:
DISCORD: TOTO#4671 or NOM@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911 Nomane#11660

Hey Kyarel!

Reborn of Dalaran may be a decent fit for you. You mention a sporadic schedule–while our scheduled raids are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST we tend to be very forgiving about attendance. I too understand the particular pain of working retail and how especially in the latter half of the year your life isn’t your own.

Our guild is very LGBTQIA+ friendly, as I am the raid leader and gay. We tolerate absolutely no harassment of any kind to people based on their orientation or gender identity. We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere.

We are currently 2/11 Heroic and looking to swell our numbers in order to get AoTC before 9.2.5. We are also looking to have enough people to viably branch out into organized mythic and maybe in the future RBGs.

We also call ourselves a community, because we have a very well developed discord with people playing many different games, so our social aspect is particularly strong.

I added you on btag, and if you want you can read my novel about the guild here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

If I see you on btag I’ll hit you up though. :slight_smile: