LF Heroic/Mythic Raid for S4 and DF

Hello, I am a previous CE raider looking for a new home to play in either H or A.

My previous CE was in Uldir with my guild No Pandas ranking 3rd server Zul’jin and 69th US.
I reached 4/10 Mythic CN but had to stop due to other circumstances that have been resolved.

Here are my DK logs for CN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/nyea#difficulty=4&bybracket=1

I am available Weekday nights 8pm EST to 12pm EST

If you would like to take a chance on me my bnet is Nyea#1639 or contact me here.

Hey, Nyea!

I am the guild and raid leader of Calamitous Intent, one half of the Calamitous Intent and Reborn cross faction raiding community of Dalaran. We are looking for a DPS DK and around the level you were raiding at–having gotten 6/10 M CN ourselves.

We are (currently) 11/11H Sanctum without enough bodies to push into mythic, and brand ourselves as Semi hardcore. Our raid time are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30. We can make an exception of half an hour, if you are a good fit.

My guild spam is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight

If interested you may contact me on battle tag at Nephilim#1432

Hi there! Looks like you might be looking for a new home! My guild has been looking for DPS players to fill out our team. Our website: https://saltforged.maykon.net/

We seem to be around the same level as you and offer a fun and productive environment. Please feel free to message me on Discord @bajimbus#1112

Hi Nyea, not sure if you can swing an hour outside of your availability… but worth a shot!
Please let me know if you are interested in starting up a convo about possibly joining our team. Our details are here:

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a Mythic raiding guild, currently 4/11M SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team of 26+ players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860