LF Heroic Raiding Guld

Hey hey! I’m a returning player, been raiding on and off since Vanilla, looking for a new home. The guild that I had been raiding with decided that they wanted to push mythic this expansion, but being 40 and having kids and a pretty demanding job, I’m not able to keep up with those guys and gals.

That being said, I’d love to still raid at a heroic level that doesn’t require as much of a time commitment. Id like to main either Enhancement or Fury in Dragonflight and am looking for a raid schedule that would start around 9est til whenever, any days of the week.

Let me know if anyone would be interested!

Ensei,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s (or 40s…) and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Greetings Ensei,

If we don’t start to early for you, and you’d willing to be horde we have a short raiding schedule for AotC.

Annunaki (H-US-Turalyon) is a small and consistent AotC focused raiding guild looking for a few DPS players (classes pref open) to join our ranks for DF…

Currently: All Legion-BfA-Slands AotCs w/ raid achievements

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:45PM EST - 10PM EST.

Our main goal is to maintain our mature and relaxed, yet competitive atmosphere seeking AotC kills where everyone can have fun playing the game.

Requirements: good attitude, good attendance, good play style

Contact info:

Discord: Aureil#6653

Btag: eternainfer#1281

Hey there Ensei!

Sounds like you are looking for a new place to call home.

Currently our guild is searching for some players to complete our raid team. We raid Monday/Wednesday 8:30-11pm EST. We aren’t exactly a Mythic raiding guild but more of a AOTC every tier with the hope of Mythic as far as we can. You could say our team is between casual and mid-core if that makes any sense. As for Mythic + , we’ve got people running keys steady! Outside of WoW, we have people who play a wide variety of games. Usually once a week or so, some of us will get on together and play a game like Among Us, Pummel Party, and recently Human Fall Flat. We try to do a little bit of everything so that there’s something for everyone.

I’ve added your Discord, but in the meantime check out our recruitment post if you are interested and let me know if you’ll consider joining us for Dragonflight!!

~Sparty (Discord - Sparty#7585)

Hey Ensei,

Im doing this from mobile so its not as organi,ed as I’d like, but i think Zero Dawn on Area 52 (H) would be a fit.

We are an AotC focused raid team looking for a few more dps players to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 10pm-1am est/server. We are a fun guild who realize raiding is supposed to be fun, not a job but we also make sure we respect everyones time and down internet dragons.

On off nights we do guild bgs, m+, and legacy achieve runs.

If this sounds like a fit hit me back on here or on discord Rayvhen#1490. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Hey! My guild < We Break Keys>[H] on Area 52 is recruiting. We are looking for DPS to fill our Raid team roster and all roles for M+ teams for Dragonflight. We are looking for new, returning, and experienced players. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday & Thursday 11pm-1:30am EST and on off nights we do achievement and transmogs runs.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord, add one of the contacts below.

Discord: [BecMEpkJuX]

Contacts:

Discord: Neonblack#1528 BNET: Neonblack#1787

Discord: Myqin#1723 BNet: Myqin#1203

Discord: Vyni#4294

Hello Ensei

I am a recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends valorant and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

As the guild name suggests we are casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid tuesday and thursday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst)
We are currently recruiting healers and dps for DragonFlight Raids.

We do love doing keys though we have some people with ksm!

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hi Ensei,

I think we might be the right guild for you, and Teams 2+3 might fit your time commitments

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

Hey Ensei,

I noticed you liked my post but i havent seen a friend request or anything yet. Did you want to chat about a few things.

Just sent ya a friend request on Discord, should see one from Ezkaton#4433