LF Heroic Raiding Guild

I’m currently looking for a heroic raiding guild that cleared heroic Uldir and is looking to get aotc for the new raid.

Classes I have at the moment that are raid ready:
Death Knight (any spec)
Mage

I’m available to raid from 7 P.M. to midnight M-Th and Sunday.
You can get in contact with me here or through my battletag Runetou#1991

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier.

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are specifically looking for DPS and if you have a heal offspec in case someone’s out that would be cool. If you are full-time heals, depending how many DPS join, we would have a heal spot open so please don’t hesitate to reach out.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/9H 1/9M BoD (7/8M Uldir) are looking for a few more people to smooth out our roster for Dazar’alor!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
Exceptional dps classes, ranged preferred. Locks/mages/boomie are highest dps need but any dedicated players are welcome.
Looking for a DPS WARRIOR for an immediate position.
Experience is a plus but any class/spec is more than welcome to apply.

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/WeakAuras.

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders.
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you, then please contact me.
Monkey (Moclaw#1519)

Hello!
Narcissistic Knights is currently looking to fill our raid roster and we also encourage M+ pushing.

We are currently 6/9 Normal mode in BoD due to a small few a bit undergeared for heroic, but getting there fast. We could definitely use a mage if you’re at all interested in checking us out.

Raids are Wed, Thurs & Sun nights starting at 10p-Midnight EST.

If you have any interest, please contact one of our following officers or GM’s.
GM’s:
Gavinx - Btag: puntsgnomes#11990; Discord: Gavinx#6303
Kungfusue - Btag: wenchika108#1136; Discord: webchika108#1136
Officers:
Rudepala - Btag: Rude#1466; Discord: Rude#8783
Fluffmykítty - Btag: DreadKitteh#1186; Discord: psykokitteh#2739

Thank you!
Fluff

Hey There!

I think you may be a good fit for our team! We would love to have you on your mage!

We are Eternal Struggle, we are a guild who focuses on AOTC with possible some mythic kills when the team decides its ready! We are looking for RDPS and a healer. We raid Tues/Wed 9:00PM-12:00AM EST.

We value social communication and having fun over all.
I will shoot you a request, but feel free to add me first, Bluehero#1827.

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabbled in Mythic but never prioritized it.

The guild consists mainly of working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30PM EST Tue and Thur. M+ runs in the evenings on non-raid days.

If interested contact us in this thread, or Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl in-game.

btag: DaveGrohl33#1727

hey there, we are in need of some mages for our roster.

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

If you are still searching i would like to have a chat with you about our guild. You can PM in game or on bnet kryptek#1227

Imperative 5/9H is looking for exceptional dps and tank/healers with DPS OS to fill out its roster and push into mythic progression. Every spot is up for grabs and is given based on performance. We raid two nights (Tue/Thu) 9-12 EST), a week . We also Run alot of mythic+ pushing higher keys (Strife#12241)

Hello, my guild is crimson moon on area 52. We are a very active close guild. We are looking for a boomkin for our heroic raid. We raid wed/sun 7:30-10:30 est.

We are currently 7/9N and 1/9H. We have a solid group just need some dps.

We also run mythic+, achievements, and pvp.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out. btag finkette#1211

Kyliana

we would love to have your mage. I wouldnt oppose DK but we are melee heavy and our melee spots are much more competitive.