Lf heroic raiding guild

Hey Smmitty, we are looking for a balance druid!

Raid Times 8:30 - 11:30 EST T/W/TH

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/by-design-110m-910h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-raiders/835704

Hi Smitty! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

If you’re interested add me and we’d love to chat with you! :slight_smile:

Guild: Casual Addiction
Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM CST
Alt Raid: Friday 7:00 PM CST
10/10 N
9/10 H

Currently Recruiting - Mythic CN Core Spot
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Open (Disc priest, - resto druid, Holy priest will be considered)
Melee DPS: Open (Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, WW Monk)
Ranged DPS: Open (Boomkin, MM hunter, Mage- , Spriest, Lock will be considered)

About us:

We are a guild that is dedicated to killing bosses and clearing content. Our goal for this expansion is to get CE in every raid tier. Just like any other guild we have had our ups and downs but we are committed to building a core raid team that will stick together for every raid tier in SL and beyond.
Outside of raid we are always down to push M+, do xmog runs and achievement runs.
Our roster spots are based on performance and attendance.

What we are looking for in our players:
Preferably 21+.
Willing to learn and adapt to changes in game.
NO DRAMA
At least 1 alt class/spec for raid.
Complete at least 2 226 pieces for vault
90% attendance

Extra Information:
We will also be running guild events
I.E. Hide and Seek, Guild Raffles, Death Darts, Transmog Fashion Contest, ETC :).

For any questions please contact:
Heyzuice#2206 (Discord)
Heyzuice#1233 (Bnet)
Ghanji#0534 (Discord)
Kagashi1907#1465 (Discord)
Arkenz#4025 (Discord)
Arken#11402 (Bnet)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husmalganis-the-nasty-bathhouse-710h-tuewed-9-11est-pm-lf-wwdhtankwarrmmdischolyboomkin/829486

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 8/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST.

We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on the weekends, but because we don’t require 100% raid attendance, if you needed to take nights off occasionally for real life that is completely ok!
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!!

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!

Exceptional DPS!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
Healers

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentleknight @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268
Thank you!

[A]Stormrage

Tues & Wed 8-12 EST

9/10H

v3n0m#1637

If you haven’t found a good fit yet, I am specifically looking to recruit a boomkin for our raid team. I’ll drop some spam and hope to hear from you!

Last Pull is a small semi-casual raiding guild looking to add to our current raid team. We are currently 10/10N 2/10H and will be starting active Heroic progression soon. We’re a pretty laid back group that is progression focused while still actually enjoying raid time. Our raiders are expected to communicate, show up on time, be prepared, and pull their weight.

Raid Schedule is Wed & Thu 8-11pm EST.
Currently actively recruiting-
-UH DK
-Enh Shaman
-Ret Pally
-Boomkin
-Disc/Holy Priest

If you have any questions or are interested in joining, contact me @
Discord- aviallina#9531
Bnet - Aviallina#1697

Hey Schmitty! I think our guild may be a great fit for you! Reach out if you’re interested :).

< Touchin Your Naaru > is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)

Hello potential boomkin friend,

We are Munchma Quchi (6/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter, and are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred, boomies always loved and appreciated). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 8:30-11:30 CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#3401) for an invite.
https://raider.io/guilds/us/daggerspine/Munchma%20Quchi

[Insidious Legion] LF Raiders on Proudmoore
Hello,
We are looking for Ranged DPS and A Holy Paladin to fill our ranks. We have a decent array of raiders and have a relaxed raid environment that is looking to obtain AOTC and possibly mythic in Shadowlands.
Our raid times are Wed and Saturday at 6:30 Server until 10:30 server (PST).
If interested, please contact me on:
Bnet: bhenry86#1721, Theodoras#11590
OR
Discord: Caliomir#6104, Hattorrii#3227

Eternal Eclipse is a 10/10H guild on Bleeding Hollow. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11pm EST with the occasional off-night raid to gear alts or pick up where we left off. We are currently looking to fill out our roster to go into Mythic in the next week or so. If you are interested reach out to me Beothegreat#4390 or our GM Sayung#7721 on Discord

I dont have any fancy copy/paste spam, but we are looking for some dps. We have recently lost a few raiders due to real life stuff. Our guild is Leftovers-Ravencrest. We are mostly adults and raid on Tuesday and Thursday 7-10pm CST. We are 4/10H, like to do keys, and have fun. We arent Causual but we arent hardcore either. We want to get aotc this tier and future tiers. Once things come together, we would like to get back into mythic raiding but not hardcore. Feel free to add me on btag Beardo#11133. Thanks and have a good one!

Hello there! The forbidden rising (H) on Hyjal is currently looking for people for our Wed/Thrs team (4/10H), raid times are 6-9 pst. We are a casual aotc focused guild and strive to have fun and clear content. If you are still looking for a place to call home please reach out to us and lets chat! Please add me or our teams RL on btag if you are interested.

Hera#1937
lunerblade#1255

Happy Gaming!

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 4/10H

We’re looking for ranged DPS! We are 10/10N, 4/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you want to chat some more or hop into Discord

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 10/10N 8/10H (2nd team 10/10N,1/10H) raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Team One:
Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)
Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Team Two
Tuesday: 8pm to 11pm EST (5pm to 8pm PST)
Thursday: 8pm to 11pm EST (5pm to 8pm PST)

Recruiting:
Team One: Full
Team Two: 2 Healers (RSham & Hpal) & Melee / Ranged DPS

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Our guild has room for you and are currently 3/10 heroic. Our server is on Malfurion. My battletag is Skyreaper74#11508

Could use a shadow priest if weekend morning work for you check us out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/morning-weekend-810/852127

Azeroth Plumbing Company is a casual guild looking to recruit for heroic raiding. We raid saturdays 7-10pm cst and are currently 3/10 heroic. We also do Mythic+ on the regular and are always wanting to push high keys. Please check out our Guilds of Wow page and hit me up if you’re interested in joining/checking out our discord.
Battle tag : Moose#13697
Discord: Resto#9748