LF Heroic/ Mythic Raiding

Returning after a mini break looking for guild for heroic and mythic raiding.
I have a lot of experience in heroic and some mythic raiding.
I have tanked, dps and healed in heroic and mythic raiding
The specs I can play well and enjoy are
Prot warrior
Fury warrior
BM hunter
My discord is Vegemike#8085
My B.net is Vegemike#1705
Frost Mage
Fire with my practice
Resto Shaman
Open to more classes if given a little time to pick up. I pick up any spec easily.
Would love to find a group that regularly runs Keys as well.
Im free after 7pm ET everyday of the week. I’m fine with horde or alliance.
I don’t have any current logs but I assure you I’m an exceptional player

1 Like

Hey buddy, Full Murloc is recruiting to fill out our dps roster, we are currently 3/9m and raid fridays and saturdays 8:30-11:30 pm eastern time, we are pretty open to most dps specs, which you have listed here, just let me know if yo u’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi! I think our goals are similar. Our Guild is newly formed with about a dozen folks that split off from a casual alliance Guild. We are rounding out our 20 person team to complete Mythic raid. Some of us char xfer, others created new toons, otherwise we would be further with Heroic. Most of us have plans to get into Mythic raiding long term as well. 9/9 N and 2/9 H ATSC.

Guild & Server: <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression: 9/9N 2/9H ATSC
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Role Needs: Healers, Tanks, and DPS!

For raid team, We are currently looking for:

• 2 healers - Resto Shammy, Prevoker, Resto Druid, Priest preferred
  • 4 Melee DPS - Enhancement Shammy, Warrior, Demon Hunter, WW Monk preferred
  • 3 ranged DPS - Hunter, Dev evoker, Warlock, SPriest preferred

Of course we are recruiting all classes/specs, but these are the classes specifically that round out our comp well.

In addition to raiding, we are looking for friends to continue pushing Mid to high M+ keys (+10 to +18 range at the moment). While we know we need to find decent players and expand our group to accomplish our goals, it’s important to us that we keep bringing in friendly, quality people into the guild. We currently have a great group and we are totally alright with doing informal “trials” for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you for a few weeks. If we all jive, we can make it official lol. If you’re interested in hearing more, please message me on Discord: Raemynn

Hey there! We’d be interested in chatting with you about a spot in Chaotic Neutral! We’d be most interested in the Fury Warrior or the Frost Mage, I’ll leave all our important info below but hit me up if you’d like to chat more! Hope to hear from you! ^^
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 1/9M Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Welcome back!

Bound in Fate seems like a good fit for you.

Here is a link to my post. Add me if you wanna know more!

Happy hunting!
-Spooky