LF Heroic Guild for Shadowlands!

Hey everyone, I’m looking for a new raiding guild for shadowlands on horde!

I’m an ex mythic raider, I’ve decided I want to step down to heroic raiding in SL but I’m trying to find a guild that gets heroic on farm fairly early when a new raid comes out.

I’m planning to play one of the classes below but havent quite decided yet. More than willing to server transfer my character if need be :slight_smile:
Paladin MS Holy, OS Ret
Priest MS Holy, OS Shadow
Rogue MS Sub, OS Assin

Cant do Monday or Wednesday

Hey mate,

Sounds like we could find a spot for you no dramas, have a look at our recruitment post. We will be pushing Mythic, but we have another few players who are only going to Heroic then stopping too.

Cheers,

Hello good sir! Take a look at Boop! :slight_smile:

Hello, I’m the GM for Guildy as Charged. We are currently setting up for Normal/ Heroic raiding in SL and are still working out our days for raid (based on interest and availability) right now we’re running M+ to pass the time until the new expansion. If you have interest in Nagrand/Cael/ Saurfang feel free to reach out.

Discord: Hatterj#2302

Good luck in SL. :smiley:

Hey there.Immortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nagrand guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2009, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.
We have space in our raid team for DPS, but we are always on the lookout for active players .We are a heroic team looking towards building a mythic raid team ,also after those who love to push high keys. Raid times are wed/fri 7.30pm-9.30pm server time with possibility of a 3rd raid night for those that want it.
We don’t do well with egos, we like to have a few drinks while we play, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes.
Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325