LF Heroic focused guild or Social community

My preference is to find someone horde side that runs days that aren’t Friday or Saturday. EST based would be even better, especially starting after 7pm or on a Sunday.

I’m actually hoping that this guild or community would be willing to work with mine or merge with mine, I need to focus on my mythic raid team and could use a place where my socials and less serious raiders can thrive.

About me:
I run Corrupted Cannoli on Area52, were horde side with a main raid consisting of over 25 players. The main team runs Fri-Sat (8-11pm est) and is 3/10mythic; but I have a few people (not on the main team) who would like to remain raiding in heroic only or only backup the mythic team when we need a fill-in. They would like a place or way to be able to keep raiding while my main team is in full mythic content. Joining with another guild would help to make this happen. We have previously done heroic-only raiding on Thursdays and Sundays but found it rather straining on the small officer core that we have.

I’d love to work with another guild or merge into one beefy group. The best fit would be a group accepting of LGBTQA and neurodivergant types, supportive of content creators/streamers, etc.

If we could be a good fit please add
Bnet: Okashiro#11455
Discord: Okashiro#2856

I had to make a quick edit, someone pointed out some errors to me. The main team has some openings for backup spots but not many—

Our goal is to add some if our people to a heroic-only roster

Allow me to add that i can take a mythic healer at this time

So, you are looking either for another guild to back you up, or be added to your guild, to bolster your raid ranks?

Or…

Are you looking to add some of your players to another guild?

I apologize. I am just wanting to make sure I am getting your intent correct!

1 Like

Essentially I am looking for any of the first three options–I’ve come to the conclusion that I cannot simply keep running a second raid team to keep accommodating these players, I know that they enjoy my guild but the strain has been too much for me. If I could give them a place to raid in a community setting or bring in another guild with a raid team tailored to heroic raiding exclusively, it would be perfect

Hey Kash,

I run a guild that has a Heroic Raid Team in need of some people. We might be able to help each other. Let’s chat!

Panda507#1655

1 Like

Well…

Depending on what they would want to do…Here is my post, and recruiting information. I would love to be able to take on a group of folks, especially if they have some time together, and some experience to help up get in, and get going!

Barely An Inconvenience
(10/10H)
Currently looking for HEALERS & DPS & Anyone with a tank OS to fill a core roster of 20 for the start or 9.1
We will assist in helping gear up through Heroic/Normal CN and M+
RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST, Saturday alt day.

Heals: Druid, Monk needed, others are welcome.
DPS: Rogue, Monk needed, others are welcome.
Any class with a confident tank OS is welcome incase one of our tanks can’t show up.

We are AOTC, but the last boss is not on farm yet, if you need help with gear and or your class, the guild is open to help.

No transfers are required unless you want to. As long as you can make it!

Feel free to reach out to me at Rusty#1215 with any questions.

I saw your raid times but I don’t think anyone in my guild can run as late as your team does :frowning:

Maybe a conversation is to be had?