Lf healer and possibly a dps for pushing high m+

Our group typically does 18s quite fine but our current dps arnt able to coordinate stuff properly.

Looking for a healer and maybe another dps to push keys on weekends, me and other main person have both tank and dps/healer to change around for affix.

We don’t require a high io, at least 1k and we will see if your teachable if you would like.

Going for a long term team, don’t mind putting in an investment to get you up

Prefer a disc priest for one tank and a venthyr pally for the other but druids and shamans will also be accepted.

If you have a dps as well we don’t mind rotating as long as spots are fille

Update

At this point we are looking for a shadow & disc priest or a boomy & tree

Hey! Your group sounds exactly what im looking for. M+ is what i mainly focus on in wow and have been trying to find a good push group that stays together. A little about my background i started playing wow at the end of legion. Didn’t start getting serious about it until EP then in 8.3 i pushed quite hard and was maining Prot Warrior at the time and reached 3.7k io primarily pugging. So far in SL i haven’t tried to push too much as i’ve just been getting as many classes and specs geared up as i can until i settle on one i want main for the whole xpac. Currently my list includes
DH (Tank)-1351 io, 216ilvl
Rogue (Outlaw) 1356 io, 223ilvl
Hunter (BM)-1k io, 210ilvl
Warlock (Destro) 1k io, 207ilvl
Warrior (Prot/Fury) 900 io, 212ilvl

I also have a few other classes i’ve been slowly working as well
Monk (BM/MW) 203ilvl
Pally (Holy) 197ilvl
I’m not that great of a healer as i’m only just starting to get used to healing as i primarily tank/dps.

I’'d be open to playing any of the above based on what your group needs. I’m also always following world first push groups and seeing what routes/strategies they use, as well as i love to play around with MDT working on new routes and skips to see what i can find lol. I’m looking to push into the 20’s ranges and hopefuly surpass what i achieved on my warrior back in BFA 8.3. I also dont mind providing links to my raider io and everything.

Anyways hope to hear from you and we can discuss things and see if our schedules match up and if i’d be a good fit!

Feel free to add me on bnet or discord
KingFisher#1902 (Bnet)
KingFisher#7397 (Discord)

I sent you a discord friend request

Abadman#11378

I play all healers and tanks. I am also starting a tournament team which we are already signed up for the great push. Message me for more details!

Are you stilling looking for healers.
Resto Shaman 1347 I.O

Korbynn#1702

hi please add my btag #TheMikeDizz1511 i am 1700 io spriest atm

I have a resto druid that I can heal about a 14 with, I am willing to push what I can and gear up with, would be nice to have a consistent group.