LF [H] raid guild with active M+ scene

Looking for a guild to do some normal/heroic raid content with in 10.1, and to do some M+ in the +15 to +20 range.

I main an Arcane Mage, and have an equivalently geared Blood/Frost DK. Both of my characters are 416.50+ ilvl, obtained through M+ pugs. Both my Mage and DK are 2400+ rated in M+.

If interested, hit me up. If not, then don’t message me. It’s all good either way.

Btag: Twink#11400

Hi Ilmx. We would love a mage. Here is our guild info. Feel free to add me on discord if interested.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Healing:
Any healer with preference for:
Disc Priest
Mist Weaver Monk

DPS:
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter
DPS Warrior
Wind Walker Monk

US-Stormrage

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Hey twink,

My guild is looking for more raiders for S2
Add me on discord and let’s talk
Chungus#5374

Hi Ilmx - We are now forming our Season Two raid team for Aberrus and building out our S2 M+ teams! This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you!

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Currently, we are 8/8 Heroic in Vault of the Incarnates and have completed AOTC. We are on break until Season Two but will be preparing for Aberrus and doing some fun activities up until Season Two!

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

It seems the discord handle isn’t working when I try to add you, could you try adding me?

Hey! Hedonites of Slaanesh is a new guild with a close knit core of friends looking to acheive AOTC in Aberrus. We are actively recruiting and growing our community as fast as we can with all of us being active in Raiding and M+. We’re currently looking for a second/off-tank, 2-3 healers, 2-3 Melee DPS and 4-5 Ranged DPS.

Raid days / Times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm 12 am est!

If you would be interested in starting something from scratch with us feel free to add me on discord @ ItsCwispy#9024 and we would love to bring you on board!