LF guild/Raid

Hello folks! I’m currently in search of a guild to raid with an do end content. I’m in the process of leveling a survival hunter. I’m currently horde on A52 but i can swap if needed when the time comes. So far this xpac has been great. But a lot of guilds seem to just ignore guildies or don’t raid like they’ve offered. I mainly raid to enjoy the game so im looking for that. I have prior raid exp a several aotcs.

PS: BEFORE YOU ADD ME DONT ASK ME TO SWAP CLASSES. I’m here to enjoy the game not play what classes that you want that are meta

Best times for me are usually 7-11PM Est Sun-Fri

Best way to reach me would be discord: Hanoc#7454

Looking forward to hearing from people!

Good afternoon I’m going to leave our guild blurb here for you.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested. Good luck in finding your new home!!

Hi Hánik!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it. Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey Hanik,
Added you on discord. Let’s chat

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority
Dps: High Priority- Ranged & Melee

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not & have logs ready

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756