LF guild/group

Mal Ganis Horde WW monk, LF group for 16+ keys and H raiding.
405 ilvl pumper

Hi Scarinth!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Windwalker Monk for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hey, on Area52 might be a good fit for you! We’re a very chill group and we’d love to have you. We’re currently 7/8H and 2/8M, and are looking for more DPS to round out our team for mythic progression. Many of us like to push M+ as well, with most players being around KSM/KSH levels, although the range goes higher and lower.

Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Tuesday and Thursday, and we often do optional alt raids on Saturdays too.

Contact me at macgregor#7123 on Discord or nergz#1386 on Bnet.

Hey there, my guild Needs Supervision on Mal’Ganis is recruiting a WW! We are 7/8H and pushing aotc and then mythic. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est. We push keys daily and have several members approaching 2.5k rating. Add me on bent TheMVP#1574 to chat more

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 H

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello Scarinth,

My Guild Twisted Logic is currently recruiting DPS for Heroic/Mythic raid progression and DPS/Heals for Mythic+ key pushing! We only have one Monk on our core roster at the moment and are looking for another solid Monk. I’d really love for the opportunity to be the place you can call home. Here is a link to our recruitment forum: [H] Recruiting DPS for Vault of Incarnates and DPS/Heals for Mythic+

Feel free to message me back If you’re interested!

Thank you,
CJ

Hey there!

HR Department ([H] Mal’Ganis) is the leading guild of a 2 night a week established cross-realm heroic raiding group who also runs (a lot of) mythic plus. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11ET (5-8PT) but community members are around almost every night for M+. We currently have a minimum ilevel of 405 for prog nights.

We focus on being an inclusive, collaborative community encouraging and helping fellow community members both during raids and in M+. We’re a small friendly group looking to add members to our raid and M+ community who fit well with the team and are looking for a similar community.

For more information reach out to Ky#8778 on discord.

Hi there,

We’re looking for a WW to step into our heroic Raz kill and push into mythic. This would be a core spot as we need the monk buff. We are 7/8H horde guild on area 52. We focus on AotC/early mythic and m+. I’ll link our recruitment thread below. If you’re interested in speaking with us, add me on discord: Jaystir#1204

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 2/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 6/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
This is our casual raid, a very relaxed environment with our goal to hit AOTC before the end of the season. This team will eventually dabble into entry mythic level content.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Hi, Scarinth! I would love to chat more with you. Please reach out through Discord. Laura#0003

I lead a raid team within my guild. We are currently 7/8H in a more chill low drama atmosphere with former CE and AOTC raiders.
We plan to push toward early mythic bosses after AOTC as well.
We raid just Wednesday evenings 7-11pm CST to allow more open schedules for everyone the rest of the week.

Our guild, as a whole, as 4 raid teams. The guild also does m+ on Monday evenings.
A bunch of people run m+ throughout the week trying to push up to 20’s for the weekly vault.

If you are interested feel free to hit up my disc with any questions:
Zeniff#2369

Hello Scarinth!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!