LF Guild - WW Monk - Considering Transfer

Hi everyone! I’m considering a transfer over to find a more casual two-night a week raid guild that will still venture into mythic but isn’t raiding until midnight EST. The catch is that I’m looking to play as a WW monk that I am still working to gear (currently 199). I’m looking for an adult-oriented guild but positive mindsets (no elitists please). There’s enough negativity in the world, we don’t need to contribute more to it.

I already have AOTC for CN (legitimately earned) but definitely not an elitist.

If there’s any interest, please reply and be happy to talk more.

Boop… <3

We can talk if you’d like btag: Nezule#1831

we are 9/10 heroic

Hey Turtle, let’s chat! The Turtles (seriously, I can’t make this up) raids Mon/Tues from 9-11:30pm EST - I don’t know if that’s too late for you?
We’re actively looking for a WW monk, currently 9/10H CN and starting to work on Sire this Monday. We identify as an AOTC guild that dabbles in mythic; we won’t push super hard to go past all the mythic walls, but killing the ones that look doable, absolutely. (Last tier, we ended up 5/12M before quitting. Long tier, long expansion problems.)
We’re pretty laid back. Good to make things dead while having fun. Chatter our way through farm bosses, focus up for newer stuff. Keys, fishing, alts, battlegrounds… little bit of everything.

If the days/times and that smidgen of description sounds like a possible fit, I’d love to connect, have you take a look at our Discord for a better sense of community, watch our raid this week if you want a view of what things typically look like.
Cazenovia#1274 on bnet, Cazenovia#4987 on Discord, happy to get you more info but won’t give you a full novel to start with. Best of luck whereever you choose to end up!

Hey Turtle. Tiki here.

If you like to raid twice a week and…
Like to see people not take themselves seriously and…
Love meming and sh%$#tposting in discord and…
Love making fun of people in a loving way when they make mistakes and…
Don’t mind working through progression in Heroic again in a fun way

Then you should join guild. We offer free, on demand, no imitation, high-quality Lavish Suramar Feasts before every pull (free of cost!!!).

If you want, get in contact with me on Discord at Tiki#8499 or in game at Mooch#1330. Would love to have you join us and see if it’s a fit.

Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST (server time).

Hey Turtle. I do recruitment for my guild Lords of the Dead. We’re currently 9/10H and should be starting mythic content shortly. Just looking for the last 2 dps spots to fill out our team. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12PM EST. Gear and dps don’t matter as much to us at this point, more so people who can show up and follow directions and mechanics. We do look at logs and help everyone improve if we see things that might help since we are a raiding-oriented guild. We also run a thursday night RBG event and sunday alt heroic raid night as well as m+ keys for people interested in those. If that sounds interesting to you or you have additional questions, feel free to add my btag Kevin#1996 or discord Kdubbs#8604

If you are still looking is recruiting and interested in you. We have been around since 2008 and on Stormrage since 2010 however stopped Mid-Legion. The GM/RL is back and rebuilding. Come get a fresh start with a fun mature adult raiding group. Our schedule is Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. 2 dedicated days for progression and Thursday will be left for a farm casual day. We are currently recruiting for our progression heroic. Mind you that we are just rebuilding and will take some time to be where we once were. Our goal is steady mythic progression with fun competitive positive people.

A brief history. Far Beyond Insanity started on Hellscream back during BC and moved to Stormrage during WotLk. We were a competitive 2 night, 8 hour guild and during MoP, WoD and Legion obtained rankings in the top 15 on the server. Unfortunately, during Legion, myself, the sole GM had to call it quits. We did not exist during BFA however the GM is back to once again achieve a competitive mythic raid team. It will take a little time before we can regain what Far Beyond Insanity once had however it has been done and will be done again.

We have had full mythic clears in

Highmaul

Blackrock Foundry

Hellfire Citadel

Mogu’shan Vaults

Heart of Fear

Terrace of Endless Spring

Siege of Orgrimmar

10/13 mythic in Throne of Thunder

We have cleared Heroic Dragon Soul, Heroic Icecrown Citadel, and Heroic Trial of the Crusader (no mythic back then).

We have done the hard modes in Ulduar including Fires Starter and 1 Light

We have obtained the Undying Title in Naxx.

Have you ever had that feeling to be cutting edge and killing a difficult boss to where every bone in your body just shakes? I have and it is an amazing feeling. Come laugh, get frustrated, and make memories with us.

Feel free to contact me in game at Krazyrampage or Krazybookin or bnet Krazy#1922.