LF guild Warrior 400arms/398prot

Hey there I run the guild Atrocity on the Stormrage server. We are currently seeking more dps to help finish out BoD. We could have you tank here and there to learn that role as we have a tank who wants to have the chance to dps sometimes. Add me on b net neozippy#1950!

Bnet:Inmalisse#1750
Discord:Inma#5317

<Shroud> Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are Mythic Experienced to push progression.

Current Progression: BFA - 9/9H 1/9M BoD

Current needs:

DPS
Mage - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority
Shadow Priest - High Priority
Balance Druid - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority

Healers
Holy/Disc Priest - High Priority
Holy Paladin - High Priority

Tanks
Protection Pally - High Priority
Brewmaster Monk - High Priority
Protection Warrior - High Priority
Blood DeathKnight - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
8 pm - 11 pm CST (Illidan Server time) Tue, Wed and Thurs.

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group has been playing since vanilla - many CE, AotC achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers alt raids, old content raids, and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications are via the web and our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on Wowprogress

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Hello!

Resounding Maybe on US-Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for more members for our raid team! We raid Fri (9-12PST) and Sat (8-11PST), with a Wednesday off night (currently normal BoD, 8-11PST). Always open to trials before transfers as well!

If interested let me know! McAlison#1894

Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for a talented and dedicated warrior in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting
Talented players of any class and specialization will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

DPS

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Rogue

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190