LF Guild TWW

Hello,

I am a returning player and former AOTC raider looking to start raiding again. I am planning to main a Frost DK or Hunter. I played casually during the current expac (S2/S3) and pushed keys to a 2250 rating.

1 Like

hey! RunningJoe of Elephant Herd on Tichondrius! We are looking for more players for both M+ and raiding

raid schedule currently

thursday/friday 8:30-11:30 EST and sundays is what we call funday/catchup day
we use discord to do most of planning, you can DM on discord @runningjoe

My guild is actually looking for people that like to run keys! :smiley: We have multiple groups that run them everyday in the evenings, est.

Greetings Edlock!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey there ! Brand new guild ill post out details below

Total Regard is recruiting all classes for TWW Aotc Raid Tu/Th 8-10Pm and m+. Multiple 2k+io members looking for more laid back players to join our team. Casuals welcome

Guild & Server: Total Regard:Alliance/Horde: Stormage,Ticho Xrealm ok
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8p-10pm EST
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet Numlok#11234 Middyv#1590
Requirements: Chill/ M+ pushing 2k+ and AOTC focused
Needs: Recruiting all

Hey ed! Check us out! We had a spot open up for a dk dps in TWW!

Hello Edlock,

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Hey Edlock, I am the GM of Grand Theft Dragon and I think you would be a great fit for us so take a look at the info below and then shoot me a message if you have any questions or interest in joining! I hope to hear from you and welcome you to the community!

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is an AOTC focused guild that works on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. In Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Hey there!. I think our guild might have what you are looking for! I’m sure you’re being totally blasted with messages, so I will try to be brief haha

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 PM EST. We’re mythic progression guild, but aiming for CE; we just don’t promise CE since we are a 2 day a week raiding guild. Previously, we were grouped under Leaf Village on A52, but with the recent changes we have moved to Arthas to avoid the queue times when the expansion drops and are now under the name Shadow Wizard Money Gang. We had taken a break before Amirdrassil and returned for MoP Remix and Awakened raids, but prior to that we were 4/8 M on Vault and 11/12 M Nyalotha and grabbed AoTC in Abberus. You can contact me on discord @ jessie2468 if interested.

Hi Edlock! What days/times are you looking for? Depending on that, we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for DK DPS, but we would consider a skilled hunter. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you might be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!