LF Guild to join

On Mal’Ganis, Horde side. Looking for a smaller, active group to join to help with pushing keys, raiding, and other content. I am fairly active and online well into the evening. Would like a consistent group to do content with going forward. Not into Mythic raiding atm.
Ideally a group 30 or less, aims to help gear others up and to complete content together, all the while having a fun time doing so.

BT: Siggy#11876
Discord: Sig#7544

1 Like

Hey there Veneara!

Check us out as we could be what you’re looking for!

[H] [Drak’thul] Guild re-building recruiting all for chill AOTC fun

Who we are: Founded in BC and stuck together since; we are a small group of adults who love to have fun first and foremost. As the old tale goes, many of our players lost interest back in Shadowlands and so the few that stayed behind still ran Mythic+ and did some raiding here and there. We now are at a point where we would love to expand and rebuild into a bigger group to have a more consistent core to enjoy what the game has to offer. We pride ourselves with being social, focusing on our sense of community. We enjoy doing content together and helping each other out all while having a great time.

Our raid goals: We want to achieve AOTC and possibly dabble further with some Mythic bosses. To achieve these goals, we need you! Our raid atmosphere is super chill while joking and keeping a stress free mentality as we down some bosses.

We are currently 7/8N 2/8 H, Everyone starts somewhere. Begin here with us! :slight_smile:
Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30- 11PM Est

Recruitment needs: We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players, but main need is as follows.
2-3 Melee DPS
1 Melee DPS (w/Tank Offspec)
2-3 Ranged DPS
1 Ranged DPS (Warlock Summonsss)
And we are looking for someone comfortable with Raid Leading. (Call outs, groups, buffs, assignments, etc)

As a bonus we have few cross faction and cross realm players and so we are definitely open to all players anywhere within our cross-realm community!

If you’re interested please contact one of the recruiting officers below or message us on discord at:
Gloomy: gloomy#3510
Southern: southernways#1977

Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit! We currently have about 20-ish active guild members. With a core raiding group of about 15. We are trying for AoTC on H - currently 6/8 and 8/8N. Great group of peeps, super active discord server. There are typically people on every night who push keys. We raid T/Thurs 8cst-10cst (pm). We occasionally throw in a normal run to gear up alts. We try to walk the thin line of casual but also pushing for H progression. We are trying to get AoTC which is our current goal.

The group is always wiling to help and give out knowledge they’ve received over the years. My DPS has drastically improved thanks to the knowledge we have in guild. I tried to shoot you a message in Discord, but it wouldn’t let me for some reason. If you’re interested in knowing more and getting more info, let me know!

Discord: Fckn Blaze#4458
B-Net: MistresBlaze #1818

Hello! Please take a look at our recruitment page and see if it’s something you’re intereted in :slight_smile:

Greetings Veneara - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun on Stormrage, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season 1. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

What classes are you in need of atm?

Hey! So sorry for my delay. We are open to any :slight_smile:

You’d make a great fit to our group. We are exactly that at Casual Damage. Raids are wed and sat from 6 to 9 server. Check us out below…

Hey Veneara,
Lets chat!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Tank: High Priority
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman, R Druid, MW Monk
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi Veneara!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

hi Veneara, we are very new but we have alot to offer! just hear us out:

The Daybreak is a horde side guild located in Tichondrius

Who are we: We are three mythic raiding friends who are seeking to build a second home in WoW. We just created the guild so it is very much in its infancy but we are very much committed to building a strong family to do all kinds of content with.

Our goals: Our main goal is to create an environment that you can log on and just have fun with us. We dont want this to be a guild but rather a family, and families can butt heads sometimes but in the end we all make up and grow stronger. We are aiming to do mythic+ and normal/heroic raiding when we have a group of 10. However we will never raid seriously, it is going to be a chill place to just take down bosses, do drinking nights, etc…

As a guild we havent progressed in any raids but leadership is 8/8N/H and 3/8M.
Raid times: Monday and Wednesday at 7:30pm until 10:30pm PST

Recruitment needs: We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players.

If you’re interested please leave a reply below or contact me via:
Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

We would love to have you join our family, it sounds like we could be exactly what you are looking for.