LF Guild to grow with

Willing to play Horde or Alliance and move to any server that’s a good fit for what I’m looking for.

I’ve been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla and have with some experience with mythic+ and raids. I achieved max level on a few character on EU servers where I’ve been playing the last year or so with a Druid (Balance and Resto specs predominantly). I’ve moved to US servers to play with friends here and am interesting in playing healers and tanks.

As I’ve just started playing on US servers I don’t have any max level characters yet. So I’m not looking to get into raiding or mythic+ in the immediate future, though I will be interested in that type of content in the future.

I’m a social, team oriented person who likes helping out other players, so I’m looking for a guild that reflects those values. The size of the guild isn’t as important as the quality of the members. I’m looking for a guild a can run through dungeons with, earn achievements, collect pets and have fun while on the journey to end-game content.

If you think your guild would be a good fit, please provide details here or message me in-game

1 Like

He Jag,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add quality players and people to our roster. Currently we’re looking to add some ranged casters and healers to round out our core raid team. We’re also active in mythic+. Check us out!.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Good afternoon mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Jagroli!

[Masochistic Tendencies] just reformed on Turalyon-US and we are looking for new friends. I took about 1.5 year break from WoW myself, so we are looking for folks to grow with our guild.

MT has been around since 2009, and the guild’s current leadership has been around since 2012. In the past we ran heroic raids from WOTLK until WOD. We will be raiding again in SL.

We love healers and tanks! Play what you love and you’ll fit right in.

We are a laid back bunch of goofballs that like to have fun while killing internet dragons together.

Roll a horde toon on Turalyon and see what we’re about. We’re all leveling alts at this point while we wait for SL.

Alykii#1736

/cheers

^ Kykki is me… not sure why my classic toon was displayed!

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 14 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Jagroli,

Reformation is based on Shadow Council. We’re a family friendly guild that enjoys all aspects of the game. We have a few people that are on through the day with highest activity between 6-9 eastern (+6 to CET). We do a mix of things, dungeons, mythics, light raiding and have a variety of people that collect mounts, pets and achievements. We’re a social guild, so we don’t put pressure on people. Enjoy the game your way in a safe environment. My BNet link is in the form msg below if you would like to chat and find out more about us.

Looking for the right guild to call home for the last bit of BfA, Shadowlands and beyond?

Based on Shadow Council/Blackwater Raiders joined servers, Reformation is a social guild that does normal raiding once a week and mythic/mythic+ content. Currently 12/12N 1/12H Ny’alotha. Weekly events are run for Islands, Low Mythics (gearing and learning fights) and higher Mythic keys. Group achievement runs are listed as people are interested.

We are currently looking to continue to grow our family friendly guild. If you would like to know more, look me up. My BNet tag is Samvimes #11432.

Reformation is listed on GuildsofWoW and WoWprogress.

Sam

Hello, Jagroli!

Twilight Vigil may be right up your alley. We’re looking to build a small roster of quality people with goals similar to those you stated. Right now we’re very small, having just recently decided to rebuild the guild after a long hiatus. I’d love to chat with you more about it, and I can be found either through BNet at LordAwesome#1793 or Discord at The Taco King#4302.

I feel you will find everything you want in Dojo.

Hi Jagroli! Our guild Grey Horse Army is BRAND NEW, but filled with experienced players. We started the guild with the focus on creating a fun and active community. We do plan to raid and do mythic +, but that will never take the focus off building a strong community. We have players who pvp, build alt armies, pet battle, etc and they are just as valued as our raiders. If you would like to help us grow this kind of community, we’d love to have you! Thistlebloom#1316