LF guild to call home Alliance or Horde

Hello, I’m looking for a active, casual, easy going guild that I can call home. A place that I can level at my own pace. I have a mid 40 druid that I don’t mind transferring to another server. I don’t mind helping lower levels running 5mans or questing. I just want to hang out. I also have a low level character on classic.

About me. I’m married and in my mid 50’s and a Retired Army Vet after 21 years. I put real life before the game. I started playing Wow when MC was was on farming status thru Bc with a lock. I played on and off thru Warlord of Draenor. Just looking on getting back for some casual play. My dad use to play until he passed away 2 years ago, he was 76.

Hi Howi,

I would love to talk with you about our guild. Please add my btag Anna#1862.

Hi Howidrid!

First of all I would like to express my condolences for the loss of your father. I play WoW with my husband, and I couldn’t imagine losing my WoW buddy. I would like to extend an invite to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest. If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

1 Like

you could be a good fit for us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Thank you for taking your time and replying to my post, I’m looking into the guilds that were suggest in this post. i haven’t thought about changing faction as it will be a learning curve for me but i am willing to.

1 Like

I understand that a faction change would be a learning curve. We do have friendly abd helpful members in our guild that I’m sure would lend a hand.

Count me it, give me some time and I’ll transfer over

1 Like

Sounds good! Feel free to add me on discord or battle.net and I will be sure we give you an invite whenever you’re ready!