LF Guild that raids without world buffs or like minded individuals to create a guild who want to attempt to clear content without them

Hello Westfall,

I’m seeking to find or create a guild with like minded individuals who want to attempt raiding content without world buffs. I know I’m late in the game but I’m interested to see if its possible to make this a reality. In today’s version of the game most people are looked down upon for not stacking as many world buffs as possible for raids, I personally believe raiding content in vanilla wow was not designed to be completed with stacking so many world buffs. I don’t want to trivialize the content or make my experience feel more watered down with the increased knowledge of the game that has been learnt throughout its lifespan. Whether this is a brand new guild going into the molten core or a guild that makes the commitment to complete AQ40 man and Naxx without them I 'm seeking to be apart of community of like minded individuals. Please whisper me in game or leave a comment on this post.

1 Like