LF Guild that needs healers (Dalaran)

Returning legion player who is tired of playing with pugs all the time.

M+ and Heroic Raids.

Just started an AoTC guild on illidan and we need healers. Raid times are 8 to 10 CST Tuesday and Wednesday. I’d call us semi hardcore and we do m+ throughout the week and as a guild on the weekends. If you are interested message @ kingbeezus on dc

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Anyone else?

Hello There Littlebarks!

Are you looking try out a little mythic after AOTC? If so we might be the guild for you!

We are Gamer Down, a new guild formed during S3 of Dragonflight.

Our current progression is 2/8M, 3/9M, and 4/9M in the awakened raids. We are looking to add more players to our mythic roster for s4 and The War Within to push for CE. We also have a ton of m+'ers who love to push keys!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

Karma Gaming is currently recruiting healers for our AOTC raid team. Our times are posted below. If the times don’t work for you, we can always run keys as we have an active M+ community!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

Still looking

Hi Littlebarks, I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We’re an AOTC focused guild that is currently recruiting for healers and some key dps roles. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 CST. I’d love to speak to you some about what your needs are for s4 and TWW! Please message me on Discord as Ishythesquishy or one of my officers Deadweaz or Cloutchocula69 if you are interested.

Thanks, and I hope you can find what you’re looking for!

Good evening. I would like to chat with you reguarding your search for a new home. We are an AOTC guild that would like to dip into mythic at some point. Wed thur 9-12 est is our raid times.

If this works for you and want to chat please add me Bigkef#8664 on discord and we can chat.
Looking foward to hearing form you soon