LF Guild that does N-H raids and some M+

Hi all, looking for a guild that does N-H raids and some low M+ dungeons. I haven’t been serious into WoW since Wrath where I did lots of raiding and stuff, so while I’m not “new”, I’m definitely new relative to the “post Legion” model of the game.

The specs I like to play are:

1. Survival Hunter
  2. Fury Warrior
  3. BM Hunter

I like “consistent” specs with few CD’s to keep track of, which are unfortunately very under tuned at the moment. I tried to play MM and Arms but I just don’t like them very much.

That being said, I’ve done probably 100 heroic dungeons on each spec to get comfortable with it, set up weak auras, etc. I’m not good enough to just hop to a FotM spec just because it is FotM, but I do try to learn the specs I do like to play.

So if you’re doing normal CN and M+, and don’t mind having a non-FotM in your ranks, I’m happy to join up.

I work online and my schedule is pretty flexible (no super late night raiding like 2-4 AM for example, but OK otherwise).

Hey dude, we’re a casual raiding guild that gets AoTC. We provide feasts and flasks. Raid times are 6:30-9 server, and we also run M+. Feel free to add me Avery#1931

Heya Logos,

9/10N After Two Raids so far!

**Also Recruiting for High Key Pushes
**Update On Roster - Raid Lead is AoTC and most of current roster is already pushing heroic on our own while prepping for guild raids

++Raid Times (PST)++
Monday: 7pm-10pm
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm

*Currently Recruiting: HEALER!!!

• MDPS - Death Knights/Warriors/Rogues/Paladins/Monks
  • RDPS - Warlocks/Spriests

++Who are we?++
Asterisk came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We raided for several tiers during Legion and Battle For Azeroth, but ended up calling it quits due to real life circumstances. 2 years later we have returned to begin building out foundation up once again. Mythic is not off the table, but this first tier we have decided to focus on AOTC and build our player base once again.

++You Should Join, if the following Applies to You:++
You want to enjoy the players you raid with
You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
You enjoy being part of a friendly community
You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
You own a microphone and can clearly communicate

++Contact List++

Hueston#11459 – GM
Cogie#1172 - Officer
Lilith#12189 – Officer
Fluttersly#1775 - Officer

If you haven’t found a raiding guild yet, I’d be interested in talking with you.

Unvanquished recently launched a Sat/Sun raid group (this group’s first two nights were this past weekend). We went 6/10 our first 2 nights. We plan on pushing for AOTC, though we’re a bit behind the curve right now since we just started.

We need ranged DPS, in particular.

We raid 8/11 Server Sat/Sun.

You can hit me up on Battlenet - Thirtyrock#1945 or Discord - Thirtyrock#8561

Hey there Logos,

If you’re still looking, I hope you’ll check us out. While our raid teams have progressed into Heroic at this point, we do Normal on Sundays for non-raiders and raiders alike to get people introduced to the raid. It’s a really fun time, mostly b/c everyone is spending time together. Anyway, if you’d like more info, be sure to check out our post here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426984

GL on your guild hunt!

1 Like