LF Guild Shadow priest/mage/lock

Hello, everyone calls me Luni I have played a priest every expac since vanilla I also have played many other classes I have a geared spriest/mage/shaman/lock so far tho I main a spriest who is at 246 atm I’m looking a for a solid guild LGBT friendly and busy I’m into M+ and raiding not so much pvp. but that’s mostly because I’m pretty horrible at it xD. if you’re interested please contact me Bnet: Luni4Ever#1539 Discord: Luni4Ever#5846

Hey Luni,

I sent you a discord request- I’d love to chat with you!

Hello Luni,

I played in Vanilla as a priest! Our GM, Shadizar, did as well…not the priest part. He’s been druid from the start. You’ll be in good company when reminiscing of MC and Black Temple. How about MC’ing in original Naxx?!

Nice. We have a lot of people who love their alts or have tried different toons for different expacs.

We NEED a shadow priest. We would LOVE a shadow priest. We WANT a shadow priest. So we will not ask you to swap toons.

Overall, we are a very friendly and respectful bunch and our RL/GM, Shadizar, is level-headed. He has high-end raiding and guild-leading experience going back all the way to Vanilla. He also has a lot of leadership experience in his professional career. I say this because he sees his role as a maintainer of atmosphere as well as a gatherer/distributer of WoW knowledge and raid strategist. This includes, hopefully, keeping things friendly for the LGBT community.

We want long term raiders and that means good fit for you and good fit for the guild. We will do what we can to open ourselves up to you including speaking to Shad (and others in the guild), access to our discord, inviting an alt to see our guild chat, etc. If you’d like to see us in action, check out djtonysoves on twitch. He’s one of our tanks and our guild streamer.

A lot of us run M+ with some of us pushing past 20.

We look to clear heroic each tier as soon as possible and then push as far into mythic as we can. We love the challenge that mythic brings, but don’t necessarily have the time to push and guarantee CE. The reduced schedule (5hrs/wk) is our way of balancing our WoW passions and RL responsibilities.

OMG ROFL. Same here. xD

Likewise, if we sound promising, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380).

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

OH! Forgot to mention raid times, which is important. xD

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST on the Alliance side of US-Stormrage.

EDIT: (cause I keep forgetting stuff) we are 3/10M working on M Remnant.

Hey there! I’m going to send you a discord message as well! We’d love to have you on our raid team :slight_smile:

In the meantime, here’s the copy pasta:
Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 9/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated DPS members to fill out our raid team.

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

1 Like

Sent you a Btag request so we can chat!

Hello Luni

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We are AOTC and have pushed to 4/10 M SOD!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : AOTC — 4/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • For the Alliance!

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Not sure your faction, but Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We raid on Sunday this week if you would like to tag along and get a feel for our group. I will leave our spam below, feel free to add me to battlenet if you would like to talk.

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Added you on Bnet for a chat!

Not sure what level of raiding you want, but we have two relatively casual raid teams and a VERY LGBT friendly environment that is active socially and really friendly.

I’ll post the guild spam below. You can contact the GM (Taru, his info is below), or me personally if you want! (Kalanii#1116 on bnet or Kalanii#9911 on discord)

MYTHICC is the superior choice for your next raid environment. We enjoy raiding frequently, either current progression or going back to the older stuff just to have fun. When we’re not raiding, we hang out in the Discord or pal around in dungeons. Here’s some more information about our guild and what we have to offer potential raiders:

Raid Teams
Currently, we have 2 raid teams, De Other Raid and Swipe Left. During trial periods, we ask that trials make themselves available to their specific raid team. Raiding schedules are posted on the website.

Trial Periods
Trial length is determined by reclear content versus extended progression. Typically, a trial period can last 1-2 weeks, totaling 2-4 raids nights. However, during extended progression, trial periods are much shorter. You will be contacted by the raid leader or a team officer whether you passed trial. RCLootCouncil may or may not be used.

Raider Requirements and Add-ons
We require every raider, even on optional nights, to have the knowledge required to both perform in their class and execute mechanics properly. We understand people make mistakes, but we do not tolerate repeated failure. We expect our mythic raiders to have extensive knowledge of the current tier and have suitable character alternatives if their class is performing sub-optimally.

Before joining us, you should be familiar with these required add-ons:

• ExorsusRaidTools
  • DeadlyBossMods
  • SimulationCraft and Raidbots
  • WeakAuras
  • RCLootCouncil

What about if I’m not raiding? The guild has a rank, Keystone Dream Squad, for members who prefer dungeon content over raid. These members have the same daily perks as raiders! Check out our website for current RIO requirements, perks, and events!

What are your next steps? If you’re interested in joining the guild, head on over to http://www.mythiccmalganis.com/ and fill out a short application. You can also DM Taru Discord at: Tarugala#9878

Let me know if we interest you!

Hi Lunacy is looking for more DPS for mythic raiding to deepen our roster! and we would love to have you try out for the guild! We raid two nights a week Tues/Thurs 8-30PM - 1130PM EST and do M+ on off nights send a message to us if you are interested. Tipsy#9309 (discord), OurRegent#1480 (battlenet)

Well hello there Luni I am Wolfestyle the GM of the guild “No Fun”. Im not sure what times or days you are looking for but, I will post you our guild info in case it might be something you are interested in. I will also send you a BT request and post on discord. You take care and hope to hear from you.

[A]”No Fun” 10/10H SoD US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 9.2.

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We are into our 12th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, torghast, running mythic +, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

Hey Luni, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium. Your post looked too good to be true and we are a 2 day weekend raiding guild looking for players exactly like you. We’re 10/10 heroic and do weekly M+ with most of our community being KSM. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140

Sent you a friend request, look forward to chatting.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Silver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 8/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We are currently looking for the following classes (but still encourage any/all talented players to apply)

• Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue
  • Ranged: Mage, Shadow Priest, Hunter

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to help everyone get their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Disc Priest
  • Tank: Guardian Druid
  • Melee: Arms/Fury Warrior

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage)

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage)

Silvianah: (BTag:Silviana#1487, Discord:Silvia, Silvianah-Stormrage)

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance