LF Guild Semi-Casual

Hello,

my in game character is Yaz, I have a bunch of characters I have played over the years but I have mostly been away from WoW since Legion. I have come back here and there to check out the content and see if things have changed, if i like the game more, etc. So I don’t have extensive or representative logs to share.

Come next expansion, assuming it’s not a dumpster fire, I plan to play the Evoker class (either spec) I would like to find a home for myself sooner rather than later, preferably in a guild actively raiding Normal or Heroic.

What I am looking for:

Medium - Large guild - active outside of raids please <3
Casual or Semi-Casual - I am past the point of competing for parses. I just don’t care anymore, I used to raid a lot and most good raiders know logs are good for some things, but not particularly good at judging skill given the massive range of variables.
1-2 raid days - not negotiable on that. I am a housewife and I have a lot of BS I have to do everyday taking care of other peoples messes and problems lol.
AOTC - I am ideally looking for a guild that has or plans to clear Heroic for every tier. Added bonus for those who go for all the raid related achievements and such.

I am currently in a guild I enjoy, I like everyone I know but I haven’t been here terribly long. My reasoning for looking to change guilds is because I just joined too late. I thought I was going to be able to trial and get into progression raids and it just didn’t pan out that way.

I have found myself growing really bored of the game and logging in less and less each week because i have no clear aim anymore without my raiding goal. With this being the last tier before the expansion and the expansion being probably a year off or so, I don’t find myself continuing to play for how ever many weeks it takes the guild to finish progression and get all their achievements before even considering taking others along. So, I am looking to find a guild that currently has need of a Druid (Moonkin) for either progression or re-clears, whichever.

I don’t mind switching servers or factions for the right guild. But I am not really interested in joining a guild if there is no clear path to raiding or if that guild is hoping I will stay on my druid come the expansion.

What I can offer:

• Flexible on spec

• Reliable

• Typically play 20+ hours a week of games, but prime time East Coast is typically monopolized by kids, house chores, pets, and husband aggro. But if I say i can do your raid times, I can and I will be there every time unless its an emergency or a holiday of some kind.

• I ran a guild for 4-5 years, I understand the red flags in players. I know what behavior is detrimental to a guild and raid team and I respect the amount of work officers and the GM have.

• I don’t particularly care about loot unless i feel the leadership is being unfair or funneling with malicious intent.

• I strive to do the best I possibly can with regards to learning my class, performing mechanics, being where i need to be, offering help when needed, being flexible, helping others, and gearing (within reason - i would rather scoop my eyes out with a spoon than run 10 mythic + dungeons with pugs every week for a chance at a slight upgrade).

Reach out to me on Bnet or Discord:

Yaz#11635 BNet
Yaz#5478 Discord

Feeling pretty turned off to WoW recently since I’ve had really nothing to do in game beyond daily world quests for several weeks now. But, I’m hoping to find a good group of people to get to know and play with <3 sorry if my post seems pessimistic :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve just been super bored.

1 Like

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. We would love to get AOTC and enough people to eventually dabble into mythic. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. We would love a DH, Mage, and Enh Shaman, but we will take anybody who is a good fit.
Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Chastely#1336 or Kayla#1755 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello there. Welcome back, I think our guild Aegis might be a great fit for you, we have no expectations on peoples class from expansion to expansion so that would not be an area of concern. We ask people what they plan to play and we make the changes we need to so we can accommodate everyone. We are a medium sized guild, though I think we are ranked #1 on our server and we are friendly, have a good sense of humor, and keep things moving. We like to have a good time but we focus up when we need to. We have two raid teams, the Tues Thurs one sounds like a good fit for your needs. Please check out the blurb below and reach out if it seems like it might be a good fit for you, then we can talk and see if we would be a good fit all the way around. I will also reach out to you to try and connect as well.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Looking for a couple more DPS and a healer to join our raid teams

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey there, we’d be really interested in chatting with you to see if we’d be a fit for you. We’d love to have a Boomkin as we’re a bit full on melee and we absolutely love having ranged so we’re perfectly fine with you rolling to Evoker next xpac! I sent you a btag but I also wanted to leave all our extra info below. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M as of this week! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438

If you are willing to play Alliance, our guild could be a good fit. We are made up of adult players, and some of our kids. We only progress on normal raids, on Saturday 6PM PST. Very casual and social. We have a raiding community if you don’t want to change servers. We are looking for friendly players to fill out our raiding team. We understand that real life comes first.

You can reach out to me on Discord @ Darrbucks#7504

Raiding Community: Raiding with Granny

Guild Name: Guardians of the Flame
Faction: Alliance
Realm: US-Windrunner
Realm Type: PVE
Realm Time Zone: US-PDT
Battlegroup: Reckoning
Progression: Normal SFO (5/11)
Raid Times: 6PM Server Time (PDT)
Raid Schedule: Saturdays
Openings: DPS and Heals, sometimes Tanks

thank you everyone for the responses. I really appreciate the replies.

At current I have found a place for one of my characters, thank you <3

2 Likes

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 7/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Hey there!

We are currently looking for dps and more members to add to our family. We are currently in heroic and trying to finish out the tier, however it has been easy to help people gear through mythic plus and be able to join us on farm bosses to start and go from there. It is the end of the expansion and our ultimate long term goal if to build stronger for the new expansion while finishing out this one with a bang. Our ad post is pasted below as well as out contact info should you want to talk further.

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 7/11H

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused in this expansion to get AOTC each patch.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS who show up and perform. Who know what it is like to be in an invested team and know that raiding is a commitment. current classes we do not have are -warrior, monk, DK and Spriest but all are welcome.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

Please note: IF you are a solo player who doesnt really want to engage in guild activity and mostly raid logs THIS IS NOT the place for you. We hate to be direct about it, but as with other guilds having bodies who do nothing in the guild and not participate is really not our jam and unproductive.

We are looking for players who want to do team content ESPECIALLY KEYS.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guilds and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

1 Like