LF Guild preferably on Thrall

Looking for a more serious guild, preferably on Thrall, that is focused on clearing raids and doing M+. I have past Mythic Experience raiding in Uldir. I got to 4/8 with my old guild before i left for personal reasons. My Main role currently is tanking and my current classes are a 409 Blood DK, which is my Main, and a 380ish Prot Warrior alt that i am trying to gear for M+. I have no issues going DPS to do what it takes to get things done.
My schedule for raiding is pretty flexible most days except Wednesday and Thursday. I look forward to making some friends and making future progression.

Hey Fowet,
Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed when our previous guild disbanded earlier in the month. We are currently looking for any and all classes to help fill out our ranks. We are currently looking for another tank outside of a BDK. If you’re willing to tank on your warrior, we would be happy to help you gear! Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out to our recruitment officer or myself
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hello all!! We are still seeking the following;

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
2.) Ranged and Melee DPS (All).
3.) Healers (Shamen, Monk, Druid).
4.) Raid leader.
5.) Individual interested in spearheading BG guild activity.
6.) Members for 2nd raiding group and mythic plus content.

Please feel free to reach out to us via contact information above for associated details. Thanks and have fun!!

3/9 Heroic now!

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) All DPS
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share