LF guild or ppl to do high-end content with

NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING CASUAL

Currently on area52. Id prefer not to but i dont mind if i need to faction change or move to a new server, although i would require help to get the services.

Currently maining arms warr 427 ilvl, but im competent enough that im down to reroll meta for title pushing in m+, or can fill a spot for mythic raid prog as any role but unwilling to raidtank i dont want to rebind my backwards key :slight_smile:

All i have to show for experience is my 2.5k io which yes i am aware its rather low and means little but theres 0 reason to do anything after KSH if not going for title. I have top 1% ladder ranking in a handful of games which doesnt mean much but i can prove to at least display some form of competency.

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 30% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: 1 DPS

• Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Resto Druid: Medium
  • Preservation: Medium

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hello Ihatekaede!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Druid
Mage
Paladin
Warlock

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!