LF Guild OCE Mythic Frostmourne Alliance

221 MM Hunter x5 CE
218 Resto Shaman
220 Fire Mage X3 CE
220 Balance Druid (was healer)

and Possibly
218 Disc Priest

ideally we are looking for a Prog Guild in Mythic. prefer 2 days a week weekday/Sunday 730ish - 1030ish AEST

we all have previous experience in Mythic Raiding in the past.
Currently we are 10/10H.

Reason for leaving is because GM couldn’t commit and Guild fell apart.

Please add my btag Souleedge#2516 to discuss and provide logs etc.

If you would consider Alliance… Est. in 2007, Les Magnifiques 10/10N 6/10H. A medium-core raiding guild ideal for lovers of good banter and boss kills. Cos RL happens, we’re LF 1 x Tank, 1 Healer & a couple of DPS to fill spaces in our core team so we can continue smashing bosses. We have the skills, we just need more consistent attendees. We also do med & high Myth+ keys. We’re a great team of supportive players who enjoy killing raid bosses. We raid WED/THU/MON 8:15 - 10:30 PM
Be welcome to hit me up for a chat anytime. Cheers, Madamehell – Frostmourne (madamehell#1692 - RealID) (Madz#6961- Discord)

Hi,
Your team would be ideal to complete our raid roster. We will begin progging Mythic on the 24th and with the addition of the members you have listed we believe we should move quickly through the first couple of bosses.

Have some info below to show our goals. More then happy to trial to see how we work out.

9/10 H 10/10 N.

We are a semi Hardcore 2 night a week raiding guild pushing for CE, with multiple high mythic key pushing groups. We also cater for more casual players with our weekly alt and casual fun run.

Raid times will be
Core - Heroic/Mythic Wednesday and Thursday - 7.30pm to 10.30pm
Fun run - Alts and Casual
Saturday - 730pm to 10.30 pm.
Mythic key push - Every opportunity we get.

Our goal is to push pretty hard while maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment.

If this sounds like something that would suit you feel free to contact…
GM - Lana - Bnet on Lana#11687
- Discord on Lana#5664
Officers - Babs- Bnet on jizzey#1405
- Discord on shultzy1810#3338
-Chev - Bnet on Hydroponics#1416
-Discord on Corvett#7686
- Narth - bnet exhailz#1280
- Discord - Narth#6496

Hey Raiders!

You guys would be just what we needed. If your interesting in having a chat find my discord in the information below :slight_smile:

We formed in January 2020 and managed to achieve 8/10M during Nylotha.

This time around… Were going for the top, Cutting Edge: Castle Nathria as well as all tiers to come.

Outside of raiding a majority of us are often; running keys, pvping (group RBG’s/arena) and helping each other with dailies/torghast. So if raiding is not for you, there is still always a place for you with in MLC :slight_smile:

Cutting Edge Team Requirements:

• Item Level Requirement: 210.

• 10/10H (AOTC).

• The ability to use discord (talking is not a requirement).

• Be able to cooperate well with others in and outside of the raid.

Favouring applicants with these classes:

1. Resto Shaman & Disc Priest

2. UH DK

3. Warrior (DPS)

4. All other exceptional raiders.

**Raid Schedule (Sever Time) **

Cutting Edge Core Team:

8-10.30pm Monday

8-10.30pm Friday

Casual Heroic Team:

8 - 10.30pm Wednesday

We require punctuality, as we will form ~15minutes before the raid, with 5 minute breaks in-between.

The Cutting Edge raid is run as Semi-Hardcore. It is a requirement for all members/trials to be in attendance unless you have personal matters preventing you to do so

Thanks for stopping by, we’ll see you in the Shadowlands!

Contact & Applications:

BattleNet: Cruxx#11369

Discord: Cruxx#7698

Make that 10/10H

I tried adding you a bit earlier, hit me up at Aeaa#1101 on either bnet or discord.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-guinea-pig-club-1010h-210m-wedthurs-7-10pm-st/848583