LF guild niche

Hi, I’m looking for a guild. I exist in a weird subset of players that don’t want to obsess over meta/min-maxing but I also don’t want to join a strict RP guild. I’m interested in dipping into low mythic plus and normal raiding if ppl are willing to have low expectations. I may be able to improve but I have doubts that il ever actually be good. I play on Aman’Thul (AU) . I have 6 level 60’s , 4 of them item level 240+. I also have a vision impairment but I have learned to adapt. If anyone has any suggestions or invites then id be happy to look into them.

Hi there - I am a member of The Family guild and we are all about fun. We play how we wanna play with no pressure and no stress - just fun and helping each other. If that sounds like it might be what you are after - look us up or give us a shout (we are on Nagrand / Caelstraza though - dunno if that’s a problem). Mostly made up of Aus and NZ players with a few from US and Singapore.

Hi, thankyou so much for the response I really appreciate it. I will keep the offer/suggestion as an option. In order to transfer the amount of alts I want it would be expensive so I’d have to be very certain about my decision. If there are any cross realm communities in the community tab (that you are a part of ) that may be a way for me to engage without server transfers. Obviously no pressure about my inclusion without server transfer , just an idea that popped into my head.

You’d be more than welcome in my Jubei’Thos guild called Focus. Have been a casual guild for 15 years, accepting all types and levels. I don’t think Aman’Thul is connected though as we are aligned with Gundrak/Frostmourne. Feel free to create an alt and come say hi!

Hey thanks heaps for the response. I’m not sure that I can be bothered making another alt right now but I do appreciate the offer.

Not sure what timezone suits but we are a NZ-based raiding guild on Aman’thul. We have a mix of players including some with disabilities who play around. Even if just after a friendly guild you are welcome to give things a try. I may also be able to point you towards some Aussie guilds so feel free to message me or anyone in the guild.