LF Guild MDPS

Hello! Im looking for a guild to dump my time into M+ and Mythic raiding progression. I am currently maining a 442 havoc dh but also gearing out my 434 mage. I am currently 3/9M ATSC with prog on experiments. I am looking for a guild who raids during the weekdays. I love to pump and do mechanics. Able to switch servers. Please feel free to reach out!

My bnet tag is pinkpogopogo#1826 and my disc is tonyfans3030

Sorry this is main account post wouldn’t let me use my main character
https: // worldofwarcraft.blizzard . com /en-us/character/us/stormrage/oroou

1 Like

Hey Thotbgon,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for a Havoc Demon Hunter for our mythic core.

If you were ever interested in raiding weekends, we raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng but open to any
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

-Btag: Tyrue#1545
-Discord: Tyrue.

Hello !Im from Magical on Area 52 . We are 3/9 mythic atm and raid WED/THURS 10PM-1AM est . Here is our recruitment info:

Currently we are most in need of ranged DPS so your mage would be a great fit for us . We already have a DH atm. If you are interested please reach out to any of the officers in our post or apply thru the guild application that is listed.

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck finding a new home!
Discord: Marloe

Hey! My guild Daybreak @ Tichondrius is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/mythic prog roster - would love to chat.

Raid days/times : Mon/Wed 7-10PST

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Hey Thotbgon,

I am with Out of Exile on Hydraxis, and we are looking for more dps to help restrengthen our roster after we lost a couple players to some in real life stuff.

We raid T/W/Th from 9pm-11:30pm EST. We are currently 4/9M with some sub 20% pulls on Rashok. Feel free to reach out if you have any interest!

Discord: fallen_34
BNet: Gotti27#1791

Zultan (Raid Leader)
Discord: zultan5728
BNet: Raiden#1883

Yo exclusive outcasts is looking for a dh. 7/9m Wednesday Thursday 9-midnight

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey, we’re looking for a DH 4/9 M. Please message me at Arc#12410 to chat.

We are a casual/midcore group, an adult-minded guild focusing on raiding and M+.
Our guild has many long-time active players on the horde and alliance side. Horizon was formed in 2008 and has remained an active, established guild with stable, mature, active members! The guild has had an active raid team every tier since Wrath.

We currently have two groups raiding and multiple mythic plus runners. Our guild is filled with working adults who love to play the game. We are also always looking for new friends who like to Mount/Mog collectors.

Current needs are as follows:

Mythic Team

• Tanks - Closed
  • DPS - DH, DK, and Monk are highly prioritized, but we are open to any exceptional players. We currently have 2 spots.
  • Healers - Closed

AOTC Team

• Tanks - Open
  • DPS - Open
  • Heals - Open

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410
BigDaddy#1833