Nvm the thingy

All good - keep smiling.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!! :smiley:

Sent you a btag request in game, I think our guild may be a perfect fit for you. I’ll leave my spam below though just in case you check back here first.

Shoebill#11483

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H in our first week as a guild, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Boomkin with Resto OS
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hey Teetime (Cool name btw),

I think our times would work for you. Feel free to reach out Dabears#1561

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Eternal Palace with a 4-hour/week raid schedule. For 8.3, we will be increasing to 5 hours/week. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tanks: None
Healers: None
Melee DPS: Medium - Rogue
Ranged DPS: High - Mage/Boomkin/Shadow Priest