Lf guild Horde

Hi there im lf a herioc raiding guild that does mythic + and is pretty active in game and on discord. i am a healer i have every heals geared except shaman i love doing key both low and high. currently im tryin gto get my io up please reach out to me on here or my btag Kira#16735 thank you for your time

Hey there! We love to do keys every day on off raid nights! Here’s some more info, hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten behind this expansion but are ready to finish out the expansion strong. We are finishing this week on heroic do finish 12/12H then we will be beginning mythics the following week.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid

Healers - holy pally, resto shaman

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We have been progressing through normal for 2 weeks and went 11/12. We have now had 2 weeks into heroic and have already accomplished 11/12H! We are looking to begin mythic progression within the next 2 weeks.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for AoTC and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

ReĂ®,

Big Money Crab - Is a new guild on Area-52 and is building up our team for SL, while still doing current content. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm EST and also do many M+ weekly. If you are willing to transfer and grow with our small close knit guild you can reach me at Btag Alchemy#1707

Request sent on bnet :slight_smile:

here is our post so you have an idea of what and who we are. Would love to chat!

[H] [US] [TICHONDRIUS] <NOSTALGĂŤA> 12/12 H NEW GUILD LF DPS & HEALS

We are a new guild formed May 2020, many of us raided together in the past as well as new additions. Looking to push into mythic content until Shadowlands. Need a couple more solid DPS but all roles considered. Raids are Sat/Sun 9PM-12AM EST. Please message us: King#1127 or Raiyyn#110

hey we’re a new guild just formed and looking to raid mon/wed 730-1030 if interested add my btag buttercup#1858