LF guild Horde(whitemane) Alliance (fairbanks)

times I can raid are Wed Thur Friday I live in Alaska

horde shaman (probably main still deciding)

Alliance warrior and warlock

1 Like

Hey man, we are running on herod alliance, dunno if you’re willing to make the switch or are married to fairbanks. We raid MWF 8 to 11pm (CST), W and F being our main raid days and M will be used to farm and finish up the week if need be. If you’re interested hit me up on discord at Magedaddy#4559 otherwise good luck on your search.

Heya, our guild [Best in Slot] is an alliance whitemane guild and plans to start raiding between 6pm and 7pm PST (Tuesday/Friday/Saturday) if that works for you. We are a progression guild focused on clearing content and having fun. You can message me on discord Arishnakrov#6398 if your interested, or join our disc to check things out: https://discord.gg/H9pGHM

A Group of us Decided to Go Horde When Classic Server Announcement Came abroad

Which Sever : To b Voted on (by all Those interested in Joining this guild)

Guild Name : Taking all Suggestions putting all into a Poll to have a Voted On by Everyone who wants to vote

Guild Info: Pve(Raiding) Pvp(World Pvp) “not the Camping type” BG’s
Currently have 25 members for Classic Server Prior to This Posting

Reputation : Helpful/Knowledgeable/Respect & Understand Real Life comes First

Contact info

Battletag:
Atomicor#1235

Discord:
Atomicor#9192
Meridine#8629

Furykins! I appreciate your enthusiasm regarding the Alliance side on Fairbanks! I am GM of Cakewalk, THE premiere casual raiding guild on the Alliance side of Fairbanks PvP. I would love to chat with you more, our raids seem to coincide with your schedule.

Contact me on Discord at Hoax#1492
or on Bnet at Hoax#11674

Hope to chat with you soon!

i think a few detailed whitemane guild post are up already, check some of those out, they looked really juicy when i peeped em

its mainly the days. I work 4 10s so I got a block of 3 days ill check some out im just dipping my toes in the waters

Our guild is going to raid primarily fridays and weekends, we are still deciding on set times and will set up a poll so the guild can decide, feel free to chat if you want to discuss :slight_smile:

We need a few more shamans on Whitemane! We are a very casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. Our discord is up and very active! Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]