LF Guild holy pally

230 Holy Paladin LF a guild also mythic plus key runners. Looking for the older crowd guild

Hi Snackkpack,

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 2/10M and 9/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 2 healers, any classes.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hi Snackkpack,

Awoken From Ashes is a friendly and adult guild. We are a casual raiding guild comprised of heroic raiders of different backgrounds and skillsets, some of us are parents w/ Children. To us, raiding is very much a priority and is our primary focus, but nothing is more important to all of us than a solid group of people with the right personalities, and who will ultimately help to foster a healthy environment. We are very active with M+.

We are currently progressing 4/10 Heroic in Sanctum of Domination with raids on Tuesday/Thursday @ 8:45pm – 11:00pm EST

Feel free to message me on battlenet at Celarius#1837

Hey There!

Our guild is currently looking for one more healer to round out our mythic roster and we would love to have you!

Saltforged (Illidan) is currently 1/10M & 9/10H. We raid Mon/Wed 8-11pm EST. The guild is comprised of mostly older veteran WoW players with many previous high end raiding experience. Please take a look at the post below and let us know if you are interested! :slight_smile:

[H - Illidan] - 1/10 M SD | 9/10 H SD | LF Raiders - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there,

We’re looking to add a healer to our roster. Alliance side, 3x historical CE / 3/10M currently, 6 hr/wk. Would love to chat with you and take a look at logs; hit me up if you wanna chat. BNet Season#1676. PS, do you have any logs I could take a look at?

(A) [US - Kel’Thuzad] 3/10M & 9/10H; 3x CE | 6 hr/wk | Mon/Tues 8:15-11:15 EST

Greetings!

Dominance Hotel of Kel’Thuzad is recruiting a healer (anything but MW) to join our raid roster for SoD and beyond. Given our limited raid schedule, the expectation is that we’re making the most of our time to efficiently push progression. So if you’re looking for a mature, forward focused, non-toxic group that gets things done, then look no further.

Raid Times:
Monday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM PST
Saturday: Optional raid typically one difficulty below the progression level

Expectations:
-Comprehensive understanding of your class and role
-Desire to constantly improve and play your class at a high level
-Willingness to do the things outside of raid to improve your in-raid performance
-Ability to receive constructive feedback, take direction, and be flexible
-Come prepared with the requisite pots; the guild provides cauldrons, armor kit/oil/stones, Vantus Runes, and guild repairs
-80%+ attendance; we try to run about a 25 man roster
-Be an adult; interact appropriately with people, both inside and outside the guild

Recruitment Needs:
1 healer (non MW)

Any exceptional applicant will be considered.

Guild Background:
The officer corps and several members of have been gaming together since 2006/2007, across multiple WoW expansions and games, such as Rift, FFXI, FFXIV, etc. Many of us were together as a part of top 100 US raiding in Vanilla, TBC, and Wrath. However, the days of hardcore raiding are well behind us, and currently the focus is on being efficient while still progressing through content at a reasonable pace. The current iteration of the guild began raiding in BFA’s BOD, where we finished the tier 8/9M. We then went CE for EP, CE for NYA, and CE for CN. We’ve started out SoD strong, and we’re looking to continue the push toward another CE for the tier.

Please consider joining us! We don’t ask people to complete an application form, but I will typically screen applicants for suitability. Feel free to contact me if you are interested or just have questions about the guild, either on BNet at Season#1676, Discord at Season#9717, or find me in game as Sayson on Kel’Thuzad.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Sayson

Hello there snackpack. We have several opportunites for keys every week. I’ll drop a link to our recruitment add and if it sounds like we might be a good fit, I’d love to have you contact one of us to chat further!

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

i hope we can talk if you’re still looking…

[US] [Zul’jin] <> Wed/Sun 930pm-1230am EST

is recruiting for its Mythic raid team. Come join us as we push hard in Heroic/Mythic Sanctum of Domination in 9.1!

We raid 2 nights a week from 930-1230 EST Wednesdays and Sundays for progression with an optional fun run on fridays.

More details below. Please reach out to us if you are interested in joining our team or have any questions.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Recruitment Needs for immediate postions

ranged DPS - Hunter, Spriest
2 healers - Disc Priest w/shadow OS, Hpally
Primary Raid Schedule

Wednesday: 930 pm - 1230 pm EST Server
Sunday: 930 pm - 1230 pm EST server
9.x Progression

Sanctum - 10/10N, 8/10H
Castle Nathria - 10/10N, 10/10H, 4/10 mythic
Expectations

High Attendance
Being prepared to wipe
Motivated to help others
Willing to improve, can take constructive criticism
We sometimes extend Raid ID/lock-out when pushing hard on progression
Discord
Can handle people who try to be funny
Mature and serious for raiding, but realize it is a game and its meant to be fun so that’s what we do.
Noteworthy Things

We do M+ daily and are always helping each other to get gear.
There’s ALWAYS people on doing a wide variety of things from legacy raids for transmog, to mythics, to pvp, and achievement runs.
We can take the game seriously and have fun at the same time.
We will talk with and help you if you are under-performing. no judgement after all, the skill isn’t the class, it’s the person.
We are focused on getting to and getting as far as we can in Mythic raiding but not at the cost of fun. we will not be a hardcore guild that yells at mistakes but we do expect your best performance because that’s what we’ll bring with us.
Contact Info
If interested, please reach out to us anytime:

Discord - Stratosfear#8665
Bnet - jmac1984#1572

Discord - iMute#2379
Bnet - iMute#11380

Hey, I am from Adult Milkshake an alliance guild that just transferred to horde Illidan this reset. We are 2/10M 10/10H 8/10M in CN and raid Tuesday/wed/sun 830-1130 est.

If interested apply here https://forms.gle/yZGgiCHf6xHyCmjy8 or hit me up on discord xCH4SE#1110

Hey there we are looking for a holy pally for our heroic / casual mythic raid team we range from early 30’s to early 40’s in age we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est We are on Zul’jin horde we are currently 10/10N 6/10H if you are interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on bnet hope to hear from you

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is an older, adult guild looking for a good reliable holy pally. Btag Krazy#1922

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, or what times you are available but I’ll leave my info here! If you’re interested hit me up, I think we’re the kind of crowd you’re looking for :smiley:

Barely Heroic of Mal’Ganis is an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 6 years, with the officer core being together over a decade.

We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday // 11pm - 1am CT
SoD - 5/10H, 10/10N
We are AoTC CN/BFA/Legion

Currently Recruiting:
Tank: Closed
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Priest
DPS: Warlock, Warrior, Spriest, Boomkin

Recruitment Contacts:
Kylani#1647 (Btag) // Kylani#7927 (Discord)

[seraphguild.com/recruitment](http://seraphguild.com/recruitment)

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 1/10M (AOTC) SoD, 9/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD, 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD, 3/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - Light AOTC - 10/10N SoD, 10/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - carrn#1452
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC/CE - 3/10M (AOTC) SoD, 10/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC/AOTC - 5/10H SoD, 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

Hey Snackkpack, I’d love to hear more about your HPal

Guild/Server: Stormrage - US [A]

Raid Days: Thurs Sun Mon 7:30-10:30 EST + Optional Sales night

Progression: 10/10H 3/10M

CE Every Tier

Requirements: A good attitude, 90%+ attendance for raid nights, and a desire to continuously learn and improve. If you parse gray on a fight, you work to figure out why and how you can do better next time. You show up to raids on time, prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights/the strats we will be using.

Needs: For our core team: Healers, Exceptional DPS

Good afternoon Snack!

I’m Ry, officer of 《Small Indie Company》 on Mal’Ganis. We are actively searching for a holy pally as ours will be headed off to school in a couple weeks. Please see our schpeel below and reach out if you have questions!

《Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking for 1 reliable and amazing Holy Paladin, as well as maybe 1-2 DPS to finish rounding out our roster to finish heroic SOD and moving into mythic. Once the skip is acquired, we will be focusing on mythic for our full 2 days.

Much of the guild are past multiple CEs earners, looking for a more relaxed raiding environment to get cutting edge at a relaxed pace. We achieved CE in Nyalotha together, and ended M-CN 5/10M after reforming from our previous guild and taking a break until 9.1 after burnout and many wipes on the recruitment boss.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm CST. An optional push day may be announced if a boss is close to dying, but this is only for mythic proggies. Normal runs usually happen on Sundays as long as there’s interest

Current recruitment needs

Range: boomie/mage/hunter
Melee: arms war
Healers: 1 guaranteed spot for a reliable h-pal
Tanks: closed, but those with an off spec encouraged, especially for m+!
Casuals are more than welcome to join! We love helping new players and even old players looking to improve.

If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to Rystrave via DISCORD at Rystrave#6146

Our guild currently looking to find 1 more healer (Disc Priest/Hpal) and 2-3 DPS (Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Mage) for our Friday/Saturday 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30 EST) raid group.

Current Progress 10/10 N 6/10 Heroic

Our main focus is AOTC and we may dabble with some Mythic Content.
-Keys throughout the week.
-Established guild EST 2014 with strong leadership
-Chill group of people who just like playing the game
-Prioritize community over progress (Ragers please GTFO)

If we sound like the group for you please add my BTag Rorigin#1522.

Hello! I’m the GM of Broken Frontier on Mal’Ganis and we’re in the market for a Holy Paladin for our mythic raid team! Check us out below and lmk if you’re interested…you seem like you could be a good fit for us!

Hello Snackkpack

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 H SOD AOTC — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

if CE is your venture, check is out :slight_smile:

Would love another healer in our ranks lets chat

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -
Everything!

HUGE NEEDS -
Warrior
mage
warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or
Discord-
Daylightfall#5945
Envys#1180
Drecken#2957

Oh we are old, let me tell ya. Let me know if you’re still looking!