LF Guild holy pally

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, or what times you are available but I’ll leave my info here! If you’re interested hit me up, I think we’re the kind of crowd you’re looking for :smiley:

Barely Heroic of Mal’Ganis is an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over 6 years, with the officer core being together over a decade.

We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday // 11pm - 1am CT
SoD - 5/10H, 10/10N
We are AoTC CN/BFA/Legion

Currently Recruiting:
Tank: Closed
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, MW Monk, Priest
DPS: Warlock, Warrior, Spriest, Boomkin

Recruitment Contacts:
Kylani#1647 (Btag) // Kylani#7927 (Discord)

[seraphguild.com/recruitment](http://seraphguild.com/recruitment)

of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 1/10M (AOTC) SoD, 9/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD, 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD, 3/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - Light AOTC - 10/10N SoD, 10/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - carrn#1452
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC/CE - 3/10M (AOTC) SoD, 10/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC/AOTC - 5/10H SoD, 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit [SeraphGuild.com](http://seraphguild.com/) for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

Hey Snackkpack, I’d love to hear more about your HPal

Guild/Server: Stormrage - US [A]

Raid Days: Thurs Sun Mon 7:30-10:30 EST + Optional Sales night

Progression: 10/10H 3/10M

CE Every Tier

Requirements: A good attitude, 90%+ attendance for raid nights, and a desire to continuously learn and improve. If you parse gray on a fight, you work to figure out why and how you can do better next time. You show up to raids on time, prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights/the strats we will be using.

Needs: For our core team: Healers, Exceptional DPS

Good afternoon Snack!

I’m Ry, officer of 《Small Indie Company》 on Mal’Ganis. We are actively searching for a holy pally as ours will be headed off to school in a couple weeks. Please see our schpeel below and reach out if you have questions!

Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking for 1 reliable and amazing Holy Paladin, as well as maybe 1-2 DPS to finish rounding out our roster to finish heroic SOD and moving into mythic. Once the skip is acquired, we will be focusing on mythic for our full 2 days.

Much of the guild are past multiple CEs earners, looking for a more relaxed raiding environment to get cutting edge at a relaxed pace. We achieved CE in Nyalotha together, and ended M-CN 5/10M after reforming from our previous guild and taking a break until 9.1 after burnout and many wipes on the recruitment boss.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm CST. An optional push day may be announced if a boss is close to dying, but this is only for mythic proggies. Normal runs usually happen on Sundays as long as there’s interest

Current recruitment needs

Range: boomie/mage/hunter
Melee: arms war
Healers: 1 guaranteed spot for a reliable h-pal
Tanks: closed, but those with an off spec encouraged, especially for m+!
Casuals are more than welcome to join! We love helping new players and even old players looking to improve.

If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to Rystrave via DISCORD at Rystrave#6146

Our guild currently looking to find 1 more healer (Disc Priest/Hpal) and 2-3 DPS (Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Mage) for our Friday/Saturday 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30 EST) raid group.

Current Progress 10/10 N 6/10 Heroic

Our main focus is AOTC and we may dabble with some Mythic Content.
-Keys throughout the week.
-Established guild EST 2014 with strong leadership
-Chill group of people who just like playing the game
-Prioritize community over progress (Ragers please GTFO)

If we sound like the group for you please add my BTag Rorigin#1522.

Hello! I’m the GM of Broken Frontier on Mal’Ganis and we’re in the market for a Holy Paladin for our mythic raid team! Check us out below and lmk if you’re interested…you seem like you could be a good fit for us!

Hello Snackkpack

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 H SOD AOTC — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

if CE is your venture, check is out :slight_smile:

Would love another healer in our ranks lets chat

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -
Everything!

HUGE NEEDS -
Warrior
mage
warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or
Discord-
Daylightfall#5945
Envys#1180
Drecken#2957

Oh we are old, let me tell ya. Let me know if you’re still looking!

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, and 4/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 4/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers; need two of them!
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon.

We are definitely looking got more healers and players in general who want to run keys and raid. Our current forum post is pasted below as well my btag if you would like to know more:

Enshadowed - US TRALL - 10/10N 3/10H is recruiting for SoD

Currently trying to refill the roster due to everything going on with blizzard, the lawsuit and people sudden (and streamer minded) love for FFXIV. The Attendance Boss is nasty. We are currently looking for anyone that wants to raid (we are willing) to start over with normal and working back towards aotc. New players, people coming back to the game and re-rolls who want to be part of a raid team that likes to have fun and kill bosses more than welcome to reach out. We are a chill group and have no issues helping people gear as long as they want to be part of the guild and part of a team for the long haul.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern.

RAIDING NEEDS

1 heals
DPS - Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

Again, Raid times are: Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm to 11:30pm Server (EST is server time)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are currently looking for players who can spec as a tank, heals for mythic plus as we all push toward the goal of KSM and are tired of the pug life and have the goal like we do of having multiple mythic plus teams within the guild.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community.

Want to know more? Whisper: BATTLENET Id: Ree#1799 or DISCORD: Kayliee#7155 for more details.

Hello! I’m from the Horde guild Overtuned on Zul’jin. We are an AOTC focused guild looking for a healer to replace one who could no longer make our schedule. We raid Thursday and Friday 7-10pm EST. We are 7/10H SoD.

We are an 18+ guild. We also have a few people who have KSM and who plan on getting it.

PM me on Discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or on Btag: Galacius#11496

Hey there! We run a lot of keys - can actually use a healer that does a lot of keys! And we are an older crowd. Hit me up on bnet Stevelations#11594 if you’d like to chat!

Welcome to After Nightfall! We are an adult late-night raiding guild on Tichondrius. Our focus is to clear cutting edge content while keeping to a two day raid schedule with a possible optional day for either farm content or that last little push for a final kill! We are an experienced group ranging from vanilla to the most current expansion.

While we want to achieve CE this tier… we recognize a healthy balance with real life and have started raiding late evening to accommodate. We want to build a roster of steady raiders with a deep bench so we continue to progress and again… maintain life balance. I would say the average age of our guild is upper 20s to low 30s; many with families.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday and Wednesday 9:30pm PST - 12:00am PST

M+:
We have a steady group and usually running 2 teams almost daily.

WHAT WE NEED:
Holy Paladin
Warlock
Tanks (FOR M+ ONLY)

OUR EXPECTATIONS:
• BE ON TIME!!! (Form up at 9:15pm, First pull at 9:30pm PST)
• DISCORD IS A MUST DURING RAID TIMES
• Know the in’s and out’s of your class/spec
• Be familiar with each boss by watching videos on YouTube or reviewing strats
• Use Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs, Weakauras, Method/Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons
• Keep chatter to a minimum during boss encounters
• Run at least 4 M+ dungeons a week to be considered for Mythic roster
• All individuals will be required to perform their assigned role efficiently. It is possible that in the interest of remaining effective progression, some may be asked to sit out for certain bosses or content.
• Above all HAVE FUN!

Does this sound like your kinda group?
If this sounds like a good fit for you please check out our guild, logs, and apply. Please apply if interested.

Hello Snackkpack, I’m Neithia, the GM of an 18+ guild: Blacklisted-Thrall!

We’re currently looking for a holy paladin for our raid team.

If you’re not interested in raiding that’s okay! We’re always welcoming more healers for M+ within the community.

Current prog: 9/10H SoD, we raid on Tues & Weds 9pm est to 11:30pm est.

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit.

• Neithia#1315

Check out our Forums post for more info on our Guild!

Hi,

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. Our RL is 9/10 Heroic, 2/10 mythic and we are currently 5/10 Normal. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

If you have some time, I think it would benefit us both to chat on discord, Wheysted#5158

Hey Snackpack, Persistent-Thrall might be just the fit for you. We are an active aduilt guild looking for heals for our Raids and M+ runs. If your interested contact me on discrord at Coco#6386 or B-Tag at Cocopfull#1627…Look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means

Hey there Snack! We’re mostly “retired” prog raiders just kicking it back and taking it easy. Mostly aotc oriented, but we have a bunch of other stuff going on all the time. I’ll drop the usual spam below with my contact details, hit me up if we sound like we might be a good fit! Good luck in your hunt :slight_smile: