LF Guild for Warwithin LF heroic/Mythic

Can DPS mage or tank on druid LF guild to raid with in new warwithin xpack I can reroll and transfer. discord herwordskill or herwordskill#6812 on pst time Also big into mythic + my druid atm is 2900 rating

Hey Mercurousxd,

Squirt on Area-52 is looking for a mage for our core for Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
healers (any)
dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues, Jun 11, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central)

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to move on to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
All Remix raids open to all at least weekly.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays (need tanks), M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join our crazy fam!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Alright I sent the friend requests

1 Like

Hi! I’m Ish from Unyielding on Lightbringer. We are currently recruiting a mage for our AOTC focused raid team. We’ve cleared Heroic raid on every tier of Dragonflight and expect to do the same or better in TWW. We raid from 8-11 Tuesday and Thursday CST. If you’re interested in talking more about this, hit me or one of my officers up on Discord! Ishythesquishy, Deadweaz, or Cloutchocula69.

Regardless, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

I’m with Karma Gaming. We’re a PST AOTC raiding guild. We’re always looking for new players to chill with, run M+, and are currently recruiting healers for our raid team!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

fri sat 8-10 est pm skiid#11883

added you on discord

Hello MercurousXD!

If you are still looking for a guild i’d love to talk to you about what exactly your looking for. I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan we are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild looking to expand our roster. We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST.

I am going to send you a discord request in hopes we can talk a bit!

Plagued Tichondrius is recruiting. Looking for a second tank. RAID times Tues 9-12 pst Fri 9-12 pst

Peyo#1247

Send me a message and let’s chat more

Hey there merc,

My guild is looking for some more for war within and id love to chat with you. Ill send a disc request and leave my guild info below, hope to hear from you soon