LF guild for Shadowlands

I didn’t want to put a wall of text on your wall but we are a Horde guild On illidan we are heroic minded if you need more info or how to contact me here is the link to the guild recruitment post and you can contact me on discord at any time! [H] Unknown Identity- Illidan

Hi! If you’re open to ally let me know. I’ll leave our spam below :blue_heart:

Hi there!

We’re a group of raiders that have been raiding together since legion and now looking to fill out our roster for shadowlands! We are not casual and we are not hardcore… we are somewhere in between. We have an active discord, run m+ weekly, clear heroic for aotc, and dabble in mythic raiding.

We are currently filling out the last few spots of our core raid team, which we intend to bring into the new expansion. Our current recruitment priority is healers and a tank. To clarify, this is our priority, not an exclusive opening. We are happy to consider all level 50 players of any experience level—whether you’re hoping to set foot in your first raid, or you’ve cleared AOTC every single tier since its invention, we’d love to hear from you!

SCHEDULE: Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm est

For more information, feel free to DM me on discord kbay#774 or friend me on BNet (KKbay#1884).