LF guild for Shadowlands

Hello all I am looking for a raiding guild for the upcoming content. I main a BM/MM Hunter and also play a Blood/Unholy DK. I managed to get 12/12H on both toons last expac and 4/12M on the Hunter. I’m also looking into pushing M+. I am currently on Mal’ganis but don’t mind tranferring servers. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild please let me know. Battle Tag is Dudeitskidd#1934

Hello Dude! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run weekend evenings, times are still TBD. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling.

If you’re interested, my discord is Zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey I’ll leave our guilds little post here for you. We currently have a high need for a hunter. Would love to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Morning Dude,

I think you would be a great fit for our guild. Please take a look at the pasted essay and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or comments let us know.

Who we are:

(Artifex) is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

• Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
  • Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
  • AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
  • AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

What Artifex looks for in a member:

Players excited about Mythic Raiding, who:

• Are in this for the entirety of the Shadowlands Content and Beyond.
  • Value community and social interaction.
  • Know their way around Discord or are willing to learn.
  • Can commit to our raid times and make them consistently.
  • Come to raid prepared to maximize their play with potions, food and other consumables.
  • Are passionate, mature, constructive and patient.
  • Have a willingness to work collaboratively to improve themselves and others around them.

What players can expect from Artifex:

• A diverse, vibrant, growing community of players
  • A constructive raid environment
  • A mature, professional guild environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30PM to 9:30PM PST (9:30PM to 12:30PM EST)

Recruitment Needs:

1 Holy Pally
1 Healer (Any)
1-2 Hunters

Any Exceptional Players will be considered as raid spots are based on performance, being raid ready with consumes, attitude, and attendance.

If you are interested you can message us on the following:

Battle.net:

Madcuzbad#1933 (Raid Leader/Officer)
Beranin#1908 (Officer)
Jast#1641 (Officer)
Xcess#11635 (GM)

Hey Dudeitskidd,

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Bnet: Tray#1125
Discord: Tracy#7543

Hey man,

If this sounds like something you would be interested in hit us up.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We may Raid additional days during progression.

• We Day-Raid the first Tuesday of Mythic release.

• We take a few days off after Progression.

• Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands
Day raiding is still being worked out regarding the first mythic day
It might be later in the evening/extend to late into the evening.
We are chilling for the remainder of the tier and going all out in SL
The day raiding the first day we are contemplating how that is going to work still, if transferring is an issue we can offer some compensation for it
We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for the couple of tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), so we currently are 5/12-just dicking around on alts. But top 100 is cake. Our guild is Fragment on Bleeding Hollow - Horde.

Bnet: Tray#1125
Discord: Tracy#7543

Hey Dude.

If you are interested in Mythic raiding Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST you should check us out!

I think we may be a good fit for you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-pm-est-recruiting-all-sl-mythic/722499?u=nartpls-bleeding-hollow

Hello there Dudeitskidd!

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey Dude!

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding/M+ guild focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”. We want this to be a community, not only where we run together but one in which we level together and sometimes maybe even PvP together. While our goals are to break into raiding and M+ as soon as it’s launched, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Low
Healers - Low
DPS - High

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community. Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tuesday @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server
Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

For more information feel free to contact ZombieKitten#1588 or SgtBlitzer95 #1699

Hey Dude - depending on what you’re looking for, and the times you’re available, we could be a good fit. See my copypasta below. I’ll add you via Bnet also!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current needs: Ret paladins, Mages, Resto Shamans. All other are welcome to inquire also!

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

Hey dude! Love to chat lemme drop our spam for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Good morning Dudeitskidd, I hope you’re well today. I really love the guild I’m a part of on Zul’jin: Pandamonium. We’re a very laid back, mature guild that is drama free. If you’re interested in learning more about our community, please visit our website: https://pandaguild.io/

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:
1 MDPS (Frost / UH DK)
1 Healer (Disc / Holy Priest)

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hey there! Let me know if we can chat!

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the guys/gals” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Fri (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

• 3 Healers (My preference is folks whom can maintain other healers as well and/or play offspecs. This isn’t a requirement, but would be a welcome sight. Multi-purpose players kill bosses quicker!)

• Lots of DPS (I’m in the market for a lot of DPS at this point. Please be someone that is open to playing whatever is best for each phase of content. I’m not looking to pester folks to make good comp decisions, so be someone who enjoys doing what’s best for each tier)

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
GM Discord: Ekyu#3966

[Wet Wet] {Mal’Ganis/Horde} is recruiting for mythic Castle Nathria. We are recruiting all exceptional players and specifically a disc priest. We finished last tier at 9/12M after three months of raiding. Our goal for Shadowlands is to get CE every tier and have fun. We are beginning multiple mythic plus teams and pvp teams as well. Raid times are Friday (8:00pm to 11:00pm est) and Saturday (7:00pm to 10:00pm est). We run an optional raid day of Tuesdays usually for alts.

If you have any questions or are interested in trialing, please message me on discord: kogun#0859.

Afternoon Dude,

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hey, we may actually be the perfect fit for you.

We’re Aggressively Average, were AOTC focused and we raid Sunday nights at 7pm server. If you enjoy M+, we do keys pretty much on the regular We are open to all classes and experience. We are all older with full time jobs and family, so we understand people’s free time can be precious.

If you would like more info: My BNET is Awolturtle#1954 discord is Awolturtle#7559.

Here is the link to my guilds post. If you are interested my contact info is in that post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-handsome-2-night-a-week-guild/728103?u=igey-tichondrius

Hi Dude, (Wraith) [Illidan] is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. Raid times are going to be 6pm-9pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday. If you have any interest or questions hit me up on discord. :purple_heart:
Jerobi#1664

Greetings Mr. Kidd!

Not sure if we are what you’re looking for but you’re welcome to check out Maven Order (h ttps://mavenorder.com/)

Icecrown-US Horde
Progression raiding for SL @ 9PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday, with cleanup on Sundays.
RBG Team still looking for a few members lead by multi Glad.

Whether your goal is to crush CE content in WoW, have the best headshot ratio in your area code, or run the best tabletop COVID friendly LARPING sessions from your mom’s basement, as long as you aim for excellence- we are here to cheer you on as you achieve your gaming goals.

Hope to hear from you!