LF guild for shadowlands and beyond!

Hello all!
Old wow player returning after quite a break, due to adulting and work. Looking to join a mature like minded guild for SL and beyond. I’m interested in heroic raiding, mythic plus, and pvp. I don’t have the availability to push mythic raiding. I currently play on Emerald Dream, but am open to switching servers if needed.

2 Likes

Mythical Paradox is an alliance guild on Dalaran with like-minded individuals who’s goal will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master(for those interested) each tier/season, with potential progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season/group permits. We expect every raider to come with knowledge of each fight and contribute to strategy outside of raid hours. If you’re looking for a fun environment and a great group of people to play with, apply!

We currently raid Wednesday and Thursday 11pm EST to 2am EST.

If you’re interested please contact me on discord (Chase6594 # 5632) or on Bnet (Chase6594 # 1714)

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:

All classes / specs to fill newly formed 2nd team

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Hello there, i know you mentioned you’re not looking for mythic raiding however we aren’t a hardcore mythic CE push guild so maybe we might fit? If so we would love to have a Lock to add to the roster!

We’re a semi-hardcore guild that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we aren’t a top end guild by any means but we enjoy having a nice chill raid environment while getting serious for the bosses that need it. At the moment our guilds a bit quiet due to waiting on Shadowlands however we’re a pretty active guild when theres stuff to do!

I’ll leave our additional info below but if you’re interested then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked in our info; hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Hello there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418 / D

Thank you all for reaching out! All of these guilds sound great! I will be on later tonight after the kids go to bed lol. I’ll reach out to you guys to gather some additional info.

2 Likes

Add me and lets chat, you might be a good fit for us

Matt#19690

Mourning Shadows is a newer Horde guild formed on Thrall for Shadowlands. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raid will be Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are looking for another healer, and a couple more melee (esp if you can flex to tank occasionally) but all roles will be considered. There is no level requirement to join. For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet.

Hi, you might be interested in on Ner’Zhul. Our goal is to achieve AOTC, without pushing so hard we get burnt out. I have a family as well as some of our members so we definitely understand time constraints. We are raiding Wed/Sun 830pm -1130pm CST. We plan to stay pretty small to keep it a tight nit group of players. If you are interested in talking more reach out on here or our Discord: mjMXJrK

Hey there, welcome back to WoW! You can find my recruit blurb here.

Any questions, I can be reached at the linked Discord handle.

Have a good Tues, and stay safe!

Would love to chat if you are open to it! Contact me on discord for further information

Kodiak#1619

Handycapable,

Fellow warlock here. Check us out.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Evening, Boss. Looks like you’re getting a lot of attention, so feel free to disregard if you’ve found a home. But I just wanted to toss our information out there for you to consider if you haven’t. Best wishes in your search!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-tichondrius-heroic-impact-is-building-for-shadowlands/686994?u=rinnbo-area-52

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers & Some more dps

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Yo lets talk! Add me Tattedmatt#1860

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

It seems like you’ve been flooded with lots of great options, but I thought I would still reach out and see if you’re interested! I won’t link our standard guild blurb, I’ll just address the things you mentioned in your post!

We’re very social and a casual group of people focused on flexing with real life while still keeping up progression level content. We’re all adults who work and quite a few us have kids so we’re very much acquainted with real life coming first.

We’re made up of prog players coming back after long breaks and training up newer raiders. We ask that people have a good time and come prepared. We want to make progress but as we only raid two nights a week, CE is likely not an option for us! We love keys since it’s a lower time commitment and run them frequently. PvP is something we’re slowly getting into, just a matter of teaching our current members (which has actually been a ton of fun!).

We are Horde, so that may be an issue for you. But if you’re intersted in chatting, please give me a shout on discord (LadyPeebles#0310). I’d love to get to know ya and see if we’re a good fit!

Hi Handycapable!
If you interested, Dysfunctional Misfits (Bleeding Hollow - Horde) is looking for a few more ranged dps to complete our core raid for SL. We are a mature guild with a community around gaming. We play different games, like ARK, COD, Minecraft, and others.
We raid heroic right now, but plan on going into heroic and mythic in SL. I know you said you’re not interested in mythic raiding, but we will be doing heroic and pvp in SL as well.
Our raid days are Saturday and Sunday, 6-9pm Eastern.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, you can add me on Bnet: Blackwave#1217.

Haya handy. Sounds like you would fit right into our guild. We are a more mature group that loves to raid and mess around. We look for players that are pretty lay back and have a good sense of humor. We Raid on Fridays and Saturdays. Our current raid times are 5:30 pm on Friday for drunken raid and Saturday at 6:00 pm for progression. Hit me up if interested