LF guild for rest of BFA/SL

Long time (day one) player here and I would like to join a guild than does/plan on doing hc/mythic raiding (maybe moreso for SL than now since BFA is winding down). Haven’t played much of BFA due to irl stuff but I do have time now. Have a 120 warrior that I played for a little bit around 8.2 but I plan on leveling something else. I live in AZ so I would prefer a late night guild active anytime after 8-9pm pst or weekends. Prefer alliance but will consider horde options if none are an option for me.

Feel free to reach me on bnet: vestig3#1574 or discord: vestige#1787

Hello! I understand how it feels to be looking for a new home so I’ll make this short & sweet to help! My guild Virtually Impossible is an established guild (3 expansions now) that is adult, social, full of active members, with plenty of events/raids to do & plenty of guild mates to do them with. We pride ourselves on community & that aspect has given us great success.

Here’s the need to know:
PvPers/RBGers welcome.
Consistent Mythic+s from 0-15+ or higher.
Casual/Hardcore raid environment focusing on Heroic/Mythic Progression.
Raid Days&Times:
Main Raid - Tues & Wed Midnight-3 EST
Sunday Funday Alt Raid - Sun Midnight-3 EST
Current progression: 12/12H moving into Mythic.

If this sounds like a potential match please reach out to me @ Aradne#11285 (Realid) or Aradne#5473 (Discord)

Bumping this

Clean Krewe

Hello, we currently run Mythic + instances 4-5 times a week. We are on the Scarlet Crusade Server. NA. Horde. We are on daily. Looking to fill spots for a 10 man raid in the near future. Our current needs are currently healers and tanks, but we are accepting all roles.

We are open to gear fresh 120s. We have a discord.

Message Megabunzz#1664 for further questions!

Hi Mannyphresh!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting for Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We’re starting with Normal, and our goal is to clear Heroic for our AoTC. We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient.
In high demand:
Healers (monk, priest, or pally)
Warlocks
DH
Mage
Rogue

Mythic Mondays!
Holiday Events!
If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

If you’re thinking about thrall

Cupcakes and BDSM is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and will be heading into heroic very shortly (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : ([H] casual raiding guild looking for more!)
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757