LF Guild for Mature Casual Raiders - EST

Looking for a guild with casual/semi hardcore raiders on a PVE -EST realm. Hopefully with more mature (age wise) players. Hoping to find a group to hang out, have fun while leveling and raiding/dungeons. I know I saw threads before on getting a guild of older peeps together but have not been able to find any guild recruitment for them.

2 Likes

Hello Pixaboo

We may be a fit for you. Come check us out

We’re on Stalagg [Alliance] [Raids Sat/Sun][8-11PM EST]

Hello Pixaboo

<Symphony of Souls> Adult raid guild is recruiting! Join us on the road to 60! We are looking for like minded players to enjoy classic WoW and high spirited nostalgia on Pagle!

Have fun. Make progress. Don't be a dick.

Expectations: (guild) SoS is an adult raiding guild and we firmly believe in providing a fun and inclusive environment. We encourage our members to play the toon/spec they want to play! The guild is expected to be supportive of one another and we do not condone trolling or attacking fellow members. That being said, the guild is not G rated and adult humor is expected! Ultimately the goal is to have a fun place to ask questions, group up, and enjoy the game as it should be, with friends!

DKP with decay. Rewarded for effort, not being the GM's bff.

Expectations: (raid) The goal is to be raid ready by early Nov, however we are flexible on this. Unpopular raiding specs are supported, though we may have to limit the total number of them if it begins to greatly hinder the raid. Raiders are expected to ask questions, know their class, help the guild farm for raid mats and repairs, and be willing to help your fellow members with attunement etc… Finally raiders are expected to use voice chat/Discord, though you do not need to speak only listen if you wish.

Ask not what the guild can do for you, but what you can do for the guild.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 10:30 PM EST 2 nights a week with the possibility of adding a 3rd night in the future.

Classes Needed:
Druid - Resto Low
Druid - Feral Low
Hunter - Low
Mage - Medium
Paladin - Holy High
Priest - High
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - DPS High
Warrior - Tank Low
Warlock - Low
Hop into our discord or add me on battle.net! Ghyst#1586 Discord - [discord.gg/DgwdnPF]

Hi Pixaboo!

We have a large age range, but I’d say our average player age is around 35. I’m not sure what exactly you are looking for as far as times or days go, but if we interest you, please drop by our Discord and have a chat!

Discord: discord.gg/fyR7uWk

i c you! Delete old posting

wow you guys sound like a perfect fit for us! seriously…There are a lot of options out there for you guys, I really think we have the same mentality, and are looking for the same thing in classic. Please do check us out! After much research, we have decided on Skeram-Alliance, see link below.

Again, best of luck.

We’re all experienced folks, been playing since vanilla, we have jobs/kids, etc…But at the same time we still get to enjoy our favorite hobby! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most of use in Cookie Party are in our 30s-40s
The server is a westcoast server (boo), but we have people in the east coast too (including the GM) - so once we work out which days people are looking at - Raid times will most likely start 9pm EST

Horde guild on Pagle (PvE) with a great group of mature players. Serious about WoW, but levelheaded about progression. Welcome!

Original thread to view here:

Well it looks like youve got a lot of people interested, but if youre still shopping around, id love to be considered. Check out our post. And feel free to get in touch!

Hi there! Our guild is going to be Stalagg based and will be raiding from 4-8 EST Saturday and Sunday. Our average age group is ~30-35. Check out my post for more info if you’re interested and feel free to join our discord or message me.

https://discord.gg/NywyXys
Meg#6374.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey if you haven’t found what your looking for, you should come check us out. There is a strong minded group forming in our discord. Feel free to add Hordor#1703 on Discord …Here is some details:

[H] Skeram <Deathbringer Society> 

Why choose us?

• Friendly laid back guild, we hope to build friendships
  • Competitive and dedicated but semi casual (everyone’s welcome)
  • Helpful, will make premades to farm gear with guildies
  • Content variety , PvE and PvP
  • Raiding first 2 days after reset in order to accommodate PvPers respec
  • Classic experience

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong economy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed:
Physical Dps - High
Caster dps - Low (shamans always welcome though)
Tanks - Need at least 2 more core tanks
Healers - Need at least 2 more core healers

Times: Raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when the reset starts, 9pm EST . We will save Sunday or Monday for anything we happen to not clear.

Loot Sytem We will be using a DKP loot council hybrid system. Gearing MT is priority, everything will be discussed with guild as a WHOLE.

We currently are sitting at 30 members.

Discord: add Hordor#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

Sounds like you could be a fit for us! We are all adults with jobs, spouses etc. We are EST and raid and pvp times are not yet set! I’ll drop my guild recruit post below! If you want to get to know us feel free to bnet me!

Audax is a Horde guild being created on stalagg that has room for any and all of your playing requirements. From pvp to raids, and from theorycrafting to mastering the AH we have something for everyone - be they a first timer or someone that’s played since the beginning!

Our guild is currently hosting around 30-40 people so far - but don’t worry! We have plenty of room in raids, pvp and other vanilla activities! Many of us have played together since vanilla in guilds all over the servers. We are a fun community that views eachother as family, and we are excited to make new friends during this journey to the past.

Raid and pvp schedules have not been finalized - we are waiting until after release to make those decisions so that all guildies can have a say and we can work out what will be best for all of us!

Think our home might be for you? Add me on bnet - heavenswrath#1143 - and I will add you to our discord so you can get to know us and get involved with the community before we launch!

Not sure if we are for you? Going to be on stalagg but prefer a different guild? Again, feel free to add me for a discord invite! We are striving to make a fantastic community on skalagg and would love nothing more to have friends and contacts in other groups!

Either way we’ll see you all in a few days!

For the Horde!!!

Hey Pixaboo, we might be up your alley. We’ll be rolling Horde on Incendius PVP-EST

Bring Out Your Undead is a group of Real Life friends and current WoW players that are looking for people who want to play Classic and enjoy a community, while still having other commitments. We’ll be mostly playing evenings and weekends, during prime EST and CST hours. Most of us have been playing WoW/MMOs for 10+ years, with several of us having played during Vanilla.

We are a bunch of people in their late 20s, 30s, and early 40s that have been playing games most of our lives and are looking to “hook up” with people who want to eventually raid at 60, do some PvP and share stories of how screwed up adulting can be some times. If this sounds like you, reply here or add me on Discord: Dakken#5328

If you havent found a home, check us out. 23-40 ish average is early 30’s.